BE QUICK - THIS WILL BE SOLD
Proposed Lots 1&2 NOW UNDER OFFER – Proposed Lot 3 is the biggest proposed lot and is now available for sale.
If you’re considering buying land and building a new home then here’s your perfect opportunity to make it happen. This beachside pocket of Swanbourne is on the border of Cottesloe and on the edge of the Allen Park precinct and is possibly one of the best places to live in Perth.
Situated approximately 700m to the shores of Swanbourne beach there are so many local amenities on the doorstep, this is the location that delivers so many lifestyle benefits.
This proposed 306 sqm lot (10.06 x 30.48) has a highly sought after northern rear and also has rear laneway access from Lomandra Lane.
This proposed lot will be green title, will be fully serviced and the new owner may qualify for the state building stimulus rebate on the signing of a construction contract. (Subject to eligibility)
Planning approval process is already underway with WAPC and a final approval is expected by October 2020.
New title is expected approximately Jan 2021.
– Walk to Kirkwood Deli & North Street Store
– Walk to go for a morning swim at Swanbourne beach
– Walk to watch the rugby at Associates Rugby Club
– Walk to the Allen Park Tennis Club / Playground
– Walk to the Shorehouse for dinner
– Walk to the WA Bridge Club
– Walk to Cottesloe
– A short drive to Swanbourne Village Shops
– East access to West Coast Highway
– In the catchment zone for Swanbourne Primary School & Shenton College
– Close to some of Perth’s best private schools; MLC, PLC, Scotch College, CCGS & JTC.