True Island Escape!
Want to escape from the hustle, bustle and threats of the new world? Well this may be the opportunity to do so! Escape to the pristine environment of a private island in the far south west of Western Australia. The island, named Molloy Island, is only accessible by the island’s privately owned car barge for use by owners and their invited guests only so safety and security is almost guaranteed. Once you get there you will be surprised by the beautiful pristine bush surrounds and the abundant native birds and kangaroos that roam freely throughout the island. This circa 2006 western red cedar clad 4 bed 2 bath home has two large alfresco decks that take full advantage of the surrounds. Features of the home include:
• Spacious open plan living dining kitchen area
• Jarrah floors throughout
• High vaulted ceilings to main living area
• Solid fuel slow combustion heating
• Separate room off the living area that could be a study/library or guest room
• Ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom
• Main bathroom and ensuite with dual basins
• Double carport
• Huge decks for entertaining.
This property is priced to sell so best you make an appointment now for a private viewing.