Boyup Brook Beauty
Located only 4 kms south of the thriving town of Boyup Brook, this magnificent five acre property has been a labour of love for the current owners, transforming the land into one of beauty and productivity over the last 12 years.
The drive way winds you gently through established native gardens, leading you to a very well maintained Country Builders home, surrounded by bespoke rock pillars, glorious gardens filled with cascading roses, grape arbours, an abundance of edible produce and commanding jarrah trees.
Features Of The Home
– Spacious open plan kitchen and living with plenty of natural light, opening directly to the undercover patio. The separate dining room enjoys a stunning outlook to the front garden.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Additional bedrooms are located down the hallway along with the main bathroom and laundry.
– Seasonal comfort is assured with ceiling fans in all rooms, as well as a slow combustion wood fire.
– Glazed windows.
There is a beautiful connection to the outside of the home, capturing the stunning gardens from every room.
Features Outside The Home
– The gardens are magnificent, a true testament to the current owners. 350 natives, along with over 30 fruit trees of every kind and some of the oldest grass trees known to exist in the area have created something very special to present to the Boyup Brook market.
– Absolutely fantastic outdoor area, undercover for all year round entertaining.
– The fire pit surrounded by mini pines trees is the place for storytelling and much fun will be had by the kids in the cubby house.
– 9×6 triple door workshop, various garden sheds and wood shed.
– Aviary and chicken coop for your feathered friends.
– Two dams, one of which is spring fed, complimenting the vast amount of tank water on the property.
The town of Boyup Brook is currently experiencing all time high relocation due to it’s family friendly community and location within the required 50 km catchment radius of the Greenbushes Lithium Mine.
This sensational property simply has too many wonderful features to do it justice in words so viewings are recommended. Please call Yolande on 0413 425 123 for more information and to make a time to view.