THE EPITOME OF TASTE & MODERN STYLE
When you walk into a house and think This is EXACTLY how I would finish this home if I had built it myself – you know you’re onto a winner!
With countless hours of planning and thought put into the finishes and into making the best use of Every square centimetre of space, this Beautifully Modern Masterpiece is built to a High spec – with comfortable & harmonious family living in mind, and will make you the envy of all your friends.
Set in an elevated position offering treetop views & glimpses of the Swan River, this gorgeous 2016 built residence is sure to satisfy your longing for something spectacular, yet still fit within the budget.
A home like this has to be seen in person to be fully appreciated, but here’s the virtual tour;
Step through the Security Gate and up to the impressive Front Entrance boasting a wide timber pivot front door, or drive straight into the Double remote control Garage and slip through the private Shopper’s Entrance.
From there a bright & welcoming tiled entrance leads you through to a classy & unique curved feature wall, (lined with Pencil Quartz) drawing you around to the very Grand & light-filled open plan Living area, boasting commanding views through banks of windows & Bi-Fold doors enticing you out to your very Private, covered Alfresco area combined with a stunning Heated below-ground concrete pool and private outdoor shower – the perfect spot to entertain and relax with friends all year ’round.
Your new kitchen is worthy of a magazine front page with quality AEG appliances including an induction cooktop, a self-cleaning oven, mouthwatering Essa Stone Waterfall Benchtop & Breakfast Bar, and a generous-sized Butler’s Pantry with a Dishwasher, double sink and walk-in pantry.
Space abounds in the main living area – all directly adjacent to the central kitchen with a large casual Family Room, a built-in Bar, and a very spacious tiled Dining area with spectacular high ceilings, all flooded with gorgeous natural light.
Also on the ground floor you’ll find a big Home Office/Study overlooking the front gardens and front courtyard, and a beautifully appointed Guest/4th Bedroom with it’s own separate side entrance door and beautiful Ensuite bathroom.
Heading upstairs you’re greeted by an Upstairs Lounge with built-in bench, sink & fridge recess, your Hotel-style Master Suite with Balcony, sensational master Ensuite with corner spa, and 2 more generous-sized Bedrooms serviced by a stylish bathroom boasting a double vanity, separate shower and a large soaking tub.
– Quality built, 2 storey Residence
– Texture-coated Brick & Iron construction, Completed 2016
– Secure, Gated Front entrance
– Wide Pivot doors to your Front Entrance Hallway
– Daikin Ducted Reverse cycle Air Conditioning throughout
– 4 Bedrooms + Home Office
– Built-in/Walk-in Robes to all Bedrooms
– 2x Living Zones (Upstairs + Downstairs)
– Built-in Bar to Family Room
– Stunning Kitchen with Skullery/Butler’s Pantry
– Quality AEG appliances
– Banks of kitchen Drawers & Cupboards
– Essa Stone Benchtops to Kitchen, Ensuite & main Bathroom
– Spacious (Family-sized) central Dining area – great for gatherings
– Big Laundry with overhead Cupboards & built-in Bench
– Abundance of Cupboards & Storage space right throughout the home
– Quality Bamboo flooring upstairs
– Gorgeous Floor Tiling downstairs
– Full-height Tiling to all 3x Bathrooms
– Corner Spa + Double Vanity to Master ensuite
– Large Soaking tub, shower & Double Vanity to Main Bathroom
– 4 Toilets including Upstairs & Downstairs Powder Rooms
– Fully fenced, Heated & Covered Concrete Below Ground Pool
– Bi-fold Doors lead to Alfresco area
– Covered Alfresco area (with 2x Ceiling Fans) for enjoyable Outdoor Entertaining
– Built-in Bench with sink, storage cupboards & Gas BBQ
– Private outside Shower PLUS a separate Doggy shower!
– Built-in Seating and Marine Teak flooring to Front Courtyard
– Master Bedroom has it’s own private Balcony with views
– Double Garage with Automatic Sectional Door & Shopper’s entrance
– Automatic Mains Reticulation to Super-Easycare Gardens
– 479m2 Land area
Homes of this calibre do not last long, especially when you combine a finish like this with a Location to match. With less than 200 metres to the banks of the Swan River and your local Boat ramp, and being able to enjoy everything else this trendy neighbourhood has to offer, living at this address is something you’ll treasure for many years to come.
* 20-25 minutes to Perth CBD
* 10-12 minutes to the Airports
* Short drive to the beautiful Swan Valley
* Bassendean or GuildFord cafe strips & Bars close-by
Inspections are strictly by appointment, so call Denise Wellstead or Leanne Glossop immediately to register your interest – book your private tour and make the move to your stunning new address before Christmas!