A Coastal Lifestyle To Envy!
Offered to the market for the first time in nearly two decades this tightly held 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with a separate 1 bedroom 1 bathroom granny flat, sits on a large 728sqm parcel of land (R40 zoning) , located in a quiet and leafy area of Trigg, only steps from Trigg Bushland Reserve and Charles Riley Reserve and just 850m from the white sands of Mettams Pool and Trigg Beach plus waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Stroll to the end of the street where walking and cycling tracks guide you along the scenic West Coast Drive beaches, great for families and outdoor enthusiasts.
Features of the home include:
– 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a separate fully self-contained 1×1 Studio/Granny Flat
– Boat & caravan bay
– The patio entertaining area is situated on the Eastern side of the home and it’s skillion roof provides protection from the elements, as well as shade and height to the alfresco area where you will spend many summer nights having BBQ’s with friends or using the in-built outdoor woodfire pizza oven
– Both the front lounge and the family room have sliding glass doors which open to the central outdoor entertaining area
– The master bedroom is sizable, fitting a king bed and has it’s own private renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, above-vanity lights, mirror storage cabinet, semi-recessed basin and an adjustable-height handset shower with slider
– Located in the heart of the home is the open-plan Kitchen/Meals/Family room with a custom-built Steadfast Kitchen designed for your family’s needs – with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, glass splashback, pull-out draws, dedicated pantry, Ariston freestanding 900m Electric Oven with gas 5 burner cooktop and a dishwasher
– Renovated Family bathroom with double semi-recessed counter basins, shower, floor to ceiling tiles and a separate toilet.
– Renovated Laundry with glass feature door to the outside, overhead cupboards, multi-purpose broom cupboard, floor to ceiling tiles and tiled splashback, stone benchtop plus a linen closet adjacent to the hallway
– Bedroom 2 and 3 both have fitted built-in robes and outlook to the swimming pool and backyard
– Bedroom 4 is the largest of the secondary bedrooms and also has fitted built-in robes and outlooks to the alfresco
– Lush tropical landscaped gardens and green lawn creates a poolside paradise and accentuates the inviting swimming pool.
– The pool was installed approx. 2014 and is salt-water with a UV chlorine system and includes a pool blanket
– On-trend outdoor shower with hot and cold water so you can wash off after a dip in the pool or when you return from the beach
– Extra features include: Reticulated gardens, LED downlights and Bamboo flooring throughout the home, ceiling fans in bedrooms, instantaneous gas hot water system, 2 gas bayonets, double glazing on kitchen window and Western bedrooms for the afternoon sun, Crimsafe screens
– Citrus trees including lemon, lime and mandarin, plus a pomegranate
– Remote single garage with drive through access to additional parking
– A separate full-contained and air-conditioned granny flat/studio with kitchenette and renovated bathroom including a full sized bath provides a versatile multi-purpose space that could house elderly parents, Air bnb or guest accommodation, gym/yoga studio, home office or a teenager’s retreat amongst other options.
Trigg is always in demand as it offers an enviable location where you can walk to the beach, local shops and restaurants, parks and schools and this home is so central to all the area has to offer – amazing beaches, cycling and walking tracks, North Beach Tennis and Football Club, North Beach Primary School, Hamersley Golf Course, Perth Bible College and St Marys Anglican Girls School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and more.
Don’t miss your opportunity to buy your own piece of relaxed coastal living. Contact us today; interest is anticipated to be high!