NEW YEAR AMAZING NEW PRICE
Peter Parsons is proud to have been selected to sell 9 Dauphine Place, Joondalup.
Representing amazing value and a unique opportunity to get into Joondalup as an investor, downsizer or starter home. Currently tenanted on a periodical with tenants which would like to stay but are on a periodical, so this home is also open to buyers who want to move straight in.
Showing real potential even though a little unloved in places, there is an open plan kitchen and dining area and a large lounge with 3 bedrooms, all with BIRS.
The outdoor covered entertaining area is big enough to have your friends around for summer evenings starting with a good combination of entertaining and garden for the pets or kids.
In an idea location, quietly tucked away from the main road in a cul-de-sac close to the Blue Lake Parkland, which is just a short stroll and in the R60 development.
– Single Carport with ample space for extra cars on driveway
– Separate lounge with split reverse cycle air conditioning
– Open plan kitchen (with Blanco oven, gas cooktop, ample cupboards and built in pantry) with family and dining areas
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and semi-ensuite access to the bathroom
– 2 further bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
– Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
– Separate toilet
– Security system
– Covered outdoor area with sunken paved area
– Garden shed
– Close to Joondalup City facilities
– Close to beautiful Blue Lake parkland
– Built: 1991
– Living Space: 111sqm
– Block size: 419sqm
For more information please call Peter Parsons on 0466541301
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.