A LOVELY PLACE TO CALL HOME
Nestled in a very tranquil cul-de-sac location that sits only footsteps away from the sprawling Carine Regional Open Space parklands, this delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home on a comfortable block will pleasantly surprise you with its seclusion.
A sunken front lounge is overlooked by the formal dining room towards the front of the house – both reserved for those special occasions and both as flexible as each other when it comes to setting up how you want to live. A lovely French door reveals the open-plan family and meals area where most of your casual time will be spent, right beside a practical kitchen that links through to the dining room and comprises of double sinks, a storage pantry and modern Primera dishwasher, oven and five-burner gas-cooktop appliances.
The front master-bedroom suite is large and is separate from the minor sleeping quarters, boasting reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and an intimate ensuite bathroom – shower, toilet, vanity and all. Outdoors, a generous pitched patio area has “year-round entertaining” written all over it, with café blinds offering full enclosure and protection from the elements and overlooks the backyard. Let’s not forget the large front yard and gardens which would be perfect to enclose with a front wall (STCA) so you can relax on the verandah and enjoy magic afternoon sunsets in private while you watch the kids jump on their trampoline or kick a ball around.
Walk to bus stops and other lush local parks from here, with the tavern and shopping centre at Carine Glades also nearby, along with the freeway, Warwick Train Station, Carine Senior High School, Carine Primary School, public and private golf courses, glorious swimming beaches and major shopping facilities – the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment included. How lovely!
* Remote-controlled single lock-up carport with double-gate access to the rear for extra backyard parking (for a second vehicle)
* Freshly painted
* Spacious pitched rear patio for outdoor entertaining, with full café blinds
* Tiled living areas
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating to the dining room
* Rinnai wall heater in the family room
* Patio access via both the dining room and family/meals/kitchen area
* French door splitting the family room and minor sleeping quarters
* Large master and 3rd bedrooms
* Built-in robes to the 2nd and 4th bedrooms
* Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
* Separate laundry, with outdoor access to the rear
* Separate 2nd toilet
* Linen press
* Outdoor shower
* Security doors and screens
* Feature skirting boards
* Gas hot-water system
* Large backyard garden shed
* Extra driveway parking space for 2-3 cars
* Large 625sqm (approx.) survey strata block with side access
* Built in 1977 (approx.)
* Tranquil cul-de-sac setting, around the corner from bus stops, Carine Open Space (400m), Carine Glades Shopping Centre and the local tavern
* A convenient laneway at the end of the street provides access to a large reserve popular with the local families
* Close to Carine Senior High School and Carine Primary School (500m)
* Easy access to Warwick Train Station, the freeway, golf courses, the coast and more
* Minutes away from more excellent shopping at the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment
Contact KAREN RICHES now to register your interest in this outstanding home today. It really is a gem of a find!