EPITOME OF PRIVACY, SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
With a host of upgrades and extras, this modern two-storey residence will delight those who seek a hassle-free lifestyle just moments to the vibrant Applecross Village café strip, Jeff Joseph Reserve, Applecross Tennis Club, public transport routes, and the river foreshore. Positioned securely behind automatic driveway gates, this 2007-built home is well-appointed throughout and offers additional space to park a third vehicle or boat trailer, along with a highly sought-after ground-floor guest bedroom.
Additional features of this easy-care property include (but are not limited to):
– separate ground-floor and first-floor living areas
– Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, and plantation shutters
– contemporary kitchen with Falcon freestanding oven and gas cooktop, oversized refrigerator recess, and pantry
– ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
– north-facing balcony with pitched roofing, café blinds, and outdoor kitchenette
– paved rear patio with polycarbonate roofing and low-maintenance reticulated garden beds
– security alarm system
– external storeroom
For further information, please contact Renee Banovich on 0409 647 341 or Ryan Constantine on 0408 905 138.