Single Level Character Terrace Metres from the Beaufort St Café Strip
Single Level Character Terrace
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM FRIDAY DECEMBER 18. (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
Beautifully framed by a picture perfect white picket fence and lushly landscaped front garden with manicured lawn, this north-west facing home has a feeling of warmth and light from the moment you enter the property.
A lead-light front door opens to a central passage which showcases an ornate plaster archway, soaring ceiling height and feature cornices. Off the passageway at the front end of the home is bedroom three, with jarrah framed glass windows and doors which open out to the front garden oasis. This sundrenched front room also features polished timber floorboards.
The entry passage leads through to a spacious and open plan living, dining and kitchen area highlighted by a stunning raked and vaulted 3.5m ceiling. The ceiling also features contemporary sky lights which adorn the room in natural sunlight throughout the day. This voluminous space is further accented by an ornamental fireplace and views of a tranquil outdoor atrium garden.
Other exceptional features include:
• Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, extra spacious built in robe and polished jarrah floorboards
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with polished jarrah floorboards
• Bathroom 2 features both bath and shower
• Large u-shaped kitchen with tile splashback and plenty of cupboard storage
• Gas cooktop with feature range hood
• Dual-drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Separate laundry with additional storage spaces
• Dedicated and secure external storeroom
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
• Double-glazed windows (except in front room)
• Security screen door at entry
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Gas bayonet and TV wall mount in living area
• Double garage (accessed via rear lane)
• 2 residential parking permits for visitors
A Truly Sought After Lifestyle Address!
Conveniently located within metres of the Beaufort Street shops and cafes including The Meatball Bar, Little B Thai, Solo Pasta, Queens Hotel and Must Winebar to name a few. There is also no need to use your car for urban exploration when you have the Astor Theatre, Fresh Provisions, Planet Bookshop and a wide range of speciality retail all within close walking distance. Public transport is available on neighbouring Beaufort Street which will get you in and out of the city in no time.
The area is also home to esteemed primary and secondary education facilities such as Perth College, Mount Lawley Primary and Mount Lawley Senior High School. A vast choice of recreational facilities is also spread throughout the Mount Lawley area including the prestigious Mount Lawley Golf Club, Mount Lawley Bowls Club, Forrest and Hyde Parks.
Shire Rates: $1,952 (approx)
Water Rates: $1,426 (approx)
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM FRIDAY DECEMBER 18. WILL BE SOLD!
(SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
For a more detailed chat about this exciting property, please call Chadd on 0433 043 437 or Charlie on 0406 626 527.