UNDER OFFER! Sorry It's Gone!
Secluded Hidden Gem!
This home is being offered by Set Date Sale which closes 9th February at 5pm. The Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer at any time.
Backing on to the lovely and leafy Whitfords West Park and nestled just metres from a walkway that guides you through the park and across the road to the excellent Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, this fully-renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is subtly understated from its pleasant street frontage and will “wow” you with its contemporary internal comfort, along with a dream outdoor-entertainment setting at the rear. It also sits only seconds away from Springfield Primary School and is easily accessible to beautiful Mullaloo Beach and a host of coastal cafes and restaurants. What a gem of a find!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
• Nothing for you to do here, other than to simply bring your belongings, move straight on in and lie down on the relaxing deck underneath the massive backyard palm tree as you splendidly overlook a shimmering below-ground swimming pool and the exceptional wood-fire pizza oven protected by the pitched rear patio
• A spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where gorgeous double French patio doors and another door accessing backyard lawns, a sandpit, slide and a built-in children’s play-space meet a gas log fireplace, a quality concrete bench top, sleek white cabinetry, ample storage options (including deep pot drawers), stylish light fittings, double Della Vita sinks, a five-burner gas cooktop, separate oven and an integrated dishwasher for good measure
• Large carpeted master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom – ceiling-mounted walk-in rain shower, heated towel rack, toilet, twin “his and hers” vanities, under-floor heating and all
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms (two of which have built-in robes) that are serviced by a stylish main bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead, twin vanities and under-floor heating
• Double doors reveal a rear studio/office off the alfresco, complete with under-floor heating, split-system air-conditioning, a concrete bench top and polished concrete flooring – the ultimate versatile room that can be whatever you want it to be
• Built-in study nook/desk and a double linen press off the entry, as soon as you step foot inside
• Private gated access, complemented by a weatherboard-clad exterior, creating a true coastal or “beach house” vibe
• Ample driveway parking space for up to four cars out front
• Practical laundry with storage and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Wooden Marri floorboards
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• White plantation window shutters
• Feature down lighting
• Lock-up storage shed
• Outdoor lighting
• Hot and cold water outdoor shower
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Solar hot-water system with an instantaneous gas booster
• Front and rear bore reticulation
• Side access
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
• A very close proximity to bus stops, Whitford Catholic Primary School, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, food, shopping and entertainment at Whitford City, the Mullaloo Beach Hotel and local Surf Life Saving Club, the exciting Ocean Reef Marina redevelopment plans, Whitfords Train Station, the freeway, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more. The coast doesn’t get any clearer than this!
• Whitfords West Park Park – less than one minute (20 metres approx.)
• Springfield Primary School – one minute (250 metres)
• Whitford Catholic Primary School – four minutes (1.7 kilometres)
• St Mark’s Anglican Community School – four minutes (1.8 kilometres)
• Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre – four minutes (1.9 kilometres)
• Mullaloo Beach – four minutes (2.6 kilometres)
• Whitfords Station – eight minutes (4.4 kilometres)
• Hillarys Boat Harbour – 10 minutes (6.2 kilometres)
• Perth CBD – 22 minutes or 24.0 kilometres (approx.)