Another UNDER OFFER by Phil Pope
This property is now under offer.
As far as locations go, it simply doesn’t get any better than living only metres away from glorious Mullaloo Beach…and the sprawling Tom Simpson Park…and Swell, Dome Café and The Mullaloo Beach Hotel – the list goes on. It’s all right here and just a few doors down, you couldn’t make it up!
Offering plenty of space and heaps of potential to add your own personal modern touches throughout, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile coastal haven is as solid as they come and allows you to absorb the sensual sea breezes whether you are splashing around in the pool or not. Other highlights on this big beachside block are a large games room with its own access via the secure driveway, formal lounge and dining rooms for those special occasions, a combined casual kitchen/meals/family area and a private rear pergola for outdoor entertaining overlooking lush backyard lawns. The living zones are multiple and you know your family will just love it.
Ample driveway and extra verge space ensure enough room for the boat and all of your “big boy’s toys”. Once the kids are on their “P” plates (or even their Learner’s Permits), there won’t be an issue when it comes to parking. There is even a studio – or office – off the double lock-up garage, for those of you running a business from home, or simply seeking that little bit of extra peace and quiet when working or studying.
This exclusive pocket of Mullaloo even allows you to enjoy potential ocean views from any future two-storey build or second-storey addition. There is just so much for you to look forward to, whether you decide to renovate or leave the property “as is” and indulge in the original seaside character provided to you. This is 8 Northshore Drive and it could be all yours.
NEED TO KNOW
– Spacious 809sqm (approx.) block
– 4 carpeted bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Large master suite with fitted built-in wardrobes, fully-tiled en-suite with spa and twin vanities
– Built-in robes to the 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
– Charming main family bathroom with slate floors, shower, bathtub
– Sunken formal lounge room with front access
– Formal dining room, overlooking the lounge
– Dishwasher and contemporary cooking appliances to the kitchen/meals/family area
– Huge games room with built-in storage and both house/pergola access
– Carpeted home office/studio with split-system air-conditioning
– Built-in laundry storage
– Separate 2nd toilet
– Secure below-ground front-yard swimming pool
– Outdoor pergola entertaining
– Private backyard lawn area with a garden shed
– High raked ceilings
– Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
– Gas-bayonet heating
– Gas hot-water system
– Security doors and screens
– Feature skirting boards
– Rear drying courtyard
– Lock-up roller-door access to a spacious driveway, as well as a remote-controlled double lock-up garage with a storage area, rear access and internal shopper’s entry
– Built in 1979 (approx.)
Watch the kids walk to the playground around the corner, or take a picnic rug, pack a basket with some tasty treats and go ahead and join them on the grass before taking a dip in the deep blue Indian Ocean. After that, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the café and restaurant options surrounding you.
You will also love living so close to bus stops, excellent schools, the local 24-hour IGA supermarket at Mullaloo Plaza, other picturesque local parks and even more shopping at the magnificent Westfield Whitford City. Oh – and don’t forget about the handy proximity to the freeway and Whitfords Train Station, too. This really is as good as it gets on the coast!
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer – Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller’s agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.