The Landbank Family Home
Huge 13.4 Acres (5.43ha) of land with a very spacious open plan four bedroom, two bathroom home including separate lounge area and games room built in 2000. Solid 6m x 6m lockable shed.
Potential to sub-divide into two lots makes this a great investment. All the surveys are done and plans were approved but expired 2019 (WAPC) Call Tim for further info if required.
The house is set back and after the lovely drive in through the trees you will be surprised how tranquil it feels.
Enjoy the lifestyle this property will provide now and land bank for the future.
Lots were pegged and the buyer will be given copies of survey documents.
– Reverse ducted air conditioning
– Games room
– Wide gas stove
– Electric fencing side/back of house
– Dual carport
– Gas HWS
– 1.5KW solar panels
– Fresh paint
– Ready to move in or rent out
– Lockable shed
– Potential to sub-divide into 2 lots (Subject to re-applying success & fees)
– Firebreaks ploughed Oct 2020
– 5.7km to Mandurah Forum
– 2.5km to Forrest Hwy/Fwy
– 3.9km to Furnissdale Rd boat ramp
– 79km to Narrows Bridge, Perth
Contact Tim Duffield now on 0438 885 844 for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Note; Aerial photo outlines are for illustration only and may not be accurate.