So much character!
Welcome to 79 Milgar Street Mandurah – Neat as a pin is this much loved 3×1 home in fabulous location. Close to shops, schools & transport and opposite Caterpillar Park.
Great sized 860sqm corner block with side access for the boat, van or caravan and large powered shed (approx. 15 x 6m) for all the big boys’ toys. Nestled amongst tropical low maintenance gardens that are bore reticulated front and rear, this home also boasts a fully established avocado tree, a mango tree and several other fruits trees as well as a fish pond.
To the rear is a generous sized patio area with bar and yet another garden shed for extra storage. There is a timber deck that leads out via French doors from the dining room. Great to sit and have a relaxing cup of tea.
All surrounded by a cottage style white picket fence.
With light neutral tones throughout, the home has 3 bedrooms (master with big walk in robe area) and a recently renovated bathroom tiled from floor to ceiling. Separate sunken lounge with split system air con, dining area (with extensive built in cabinets) and French doors leading outside, a tidy kitchen with stainless steel oven, generous bench space and cupboard space. Quality skirtings and timber panelling throughout showcase this home.
Whether you want to invest or nest, this home is a fantastic option.
Viewing of this property is a must to showcase all it has to offer.
– Feature lead light windows to front & rear doors and laundry
– Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
– 3 decent sized bedrooms, main with separate walk in robe area
– Timber Blinds Throughout
– Bright kitchen with stainless steel oven, a dishwasher & loads of cupboard and bench space
– Neutral coloured, well maintained paint and floor coverings throughout
– Built in cabinetry to dining area.
– Large Powered workshop
– Side access with room for boat or caravan behind secured gate.
– Auto reticulation off bore to well maintain established gardens
– Large patio area for outdoor entertaining.
– Tropical Gardens with Fish Pond
– NBN to the property
– Fruit trees