YOUR OWN PRIVATE BUSHLAND HIDEAWAY!
Total tranquillity and breathtaking bush views from wherever you sit – that is what awaits you here on approximately 2.1 hectares of pure Hovea bliss, just minutes away from picturesque walking trails in the John Forrest National Park.
Follow the long driveway up to the top where this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is sitting pretty. One of the biggest bull-nose verandas you are ever likely to come across welcomes you along the NW facing front aspect, but that’s only after you take in the mesmerising scenery from out on the elevated timber deck.
A highlight of this property is the sublime fully carpeted master-bedroom suite, with gorgeous double French doors opening out to the front verandah for a seamless indoor-outdoor integration. A large walk-in wardrobe and separate toilet sit either side of the private ensuite bathroom here. There is also a separate study that allows the parents to get away from the kids while working.
A stylish front lounge room with a character brick fireplace and a central decorative ceiling rose is reserved for those special occasions, just like the formal dining room next to it, and like the master bedroom there are also double French doors onto the veranda from the lounge room The casual open-plan family and meals area is perfect for relaxing and unwinding, with the adjacent kitchen enjoying the luxury of double sinks, a stainless-steel dishwasher and its own walk-in butler’s pantry.
Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options within the floor plan is a versatile library or sitting area that can be whatever you want it to be. Outside, a tradesman’s dream of a massive 15m x 9m (approx.) powered workshop shed also has water connected to it, as well as an integrated cool room for good measure. This opens up a range of possibilities for anyone needing climate controlled storage as part of their business.
Nearby amenities include Parkerville Primary School, the majestic John Forrest National Park (including beautiful Hovea Falls), the local shops, sporting clubs and even the tavern. If a place with space is what you seek, then look no further than right here!
All offers to be presented by 12 noon Wednesday 9th December 2020. The owner reserves the right to sell at any time.
Please contact NIGEL PETERS on 0407 212 156 for more details.
• Massive 31-metre-long (approx.) verandah with a double-door entrance
• Solid brick with iron-roof construction
• Doorway width’s designed for wheelchair access
• Double carport
• Elevated timber deck
• High 2.7m (approx.) ceilings – and wide doorways – throughout
• Carpeted formal areas and bedrooms, as well as the library
• Slate floor tiles
• Electric oven
• LPG cook-top
• Walk-in pantry with work bench, extensive shelving and fully plumbed sinkand
• Built-in robes to 2 of the 3 junior bedrooms
• Large bathtub and separate walk-in showers in both bathrooms
• Robinhood 7000 ironing centre
• Extensive storage in laundry, plus outdoor access
• Large powder room
• Three-door linen cupboard
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Two-way switches and dimmers in appropriate locations
• Solar-power panels
• Dual LPG hot-water system
• Mains water connected
• Window locks
• Motion-sensor security lighting
• Extensive dry-stone wall landscaping
• Reticulated lawns
• Wood shed
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.