– 6TH FLOOR, 3 BEDROOM x 2 BATHROOM HEMISPHERE APARTMENT
– RECENTLY RENOVATED BATHROOMS – NO EXPENSE SPARED
– STUNNING VIEWS OF THE SWAN RIVER, ELIZABETH QUAY, KINGS PARK and THE CITY
– TWO SECURE UNDERCOVER CAR BAYS
– 119SQM OF INTERNAL LIVING
Boasting panoramic views, this beautifully presented three bedroom, two bathroom apartment, situated on the 6th floor in the exclusive Hemisphere Apartments offers a lock and leave lifestyle and low maintenance living not to be missed!
This opulent home comes with 119sqm of internal living, expansive entertainer’s balcony, two recently renovated bathrooms finished to a high specification and amazing views of the Swan River over Langley Park, the Narrows Bridge, Kings Park, Elizabeth Quay and the city.
Apartment 601 features an open plan kitchen, living and dining area which seamlessly flows out to the balcony space. The large kitchen is completed with quality European appliances including Smeg gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven, Asko dishwasher and ample storage and cupboard space throughout.
The large master bedroom with direct balcony access includes a walk in wardrobe and renovated ensuite bathroom with new floor to ceiling tiling, floating vanity, large shower, toilet, heated towel rails and window for ventilation. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both feature built in robes with ample storage and are serviced by the recently renovated 2nd bathroom also finished to a high standard.
To add to all of this the expansive 15sqm balcony is a place where you can peacefully bathe in glorious natural sunlight while enjoying your morning coffee, or entertain guests to the background of one of our iconic West Australian sunsets all while taking in the magnificent views on offer.
The Hemisphere is located in a prime riverfront position, within walking distance to Elizabeth Quay, free public transport, and close to Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex, expansive parks, gardens and Perth’s finest restaurants, as well as the Central Business District.
This home has been meticulously well maintained by its owners and now is your time to enjoy not only the comfort and luxury of living in this prestige apartment but to also experience all that Inner City life has to offer!
– 2003 built Hemisphere Apartment with Swan River and city views
– Level 6, south/west facing luxury 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom apartment
– Open plan living and dining area
– Large kitchen with quality Smeg appliances including gas cooktop and electric oven, built in dishwasher
– Spacious king size river facing master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe
– Renovated ensuite bathroom with full height tiling, floating vanity, quality tapware, large shower and heated towel rails.
– Well sized second and third bedrooms with built in robes and ample storage space
– Second bedroom with river views over Langley Park
– Renovated 2nd bathroom again with full height tiling, new vanity, shower and heated towel rails
– Separate laundry area with ample storage space
– Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
– Renovated balcony area with new tiling
– 2 secure undercover car bays
– 5 x complex visitor car bays and onsite building manager
– Video intercom system
– Boutique complex with only 49 apartments in total, 4 apartments per floor
– Resort facilities including swimming pool, well equipped gymnasium with new equipment, BBQ area and recently renovated lounge foyer
Internal: 119sqm, Balcony: 15sqm, Car Bays: 26sqm, Total Area: 160sqm
Council Rates: $2,587.10p/a
Water Rates: $1,655p/a
Strata Levy: $1,995p/q
Nearby amenities include:
– Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, access to walking and cycle paths
– 200m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone), 1.2km to McIver Train Station
– 1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, ferry, restaurants and river access for boating
– 1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
– 1.2km to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
– 1.5km to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove
– 2km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
– Within 4km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
– 12km to City Beach, 13km to Perth Airport
For further information or to inspect this property call Chris O’Brien on 0452 581 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org