Brand New Paint Throughout - Family Home In Quiet Cal-de-sac
Scott Jordan welcomes you to 6 Madeline Close Huntingdale where you’ll find this newly painted 4 bedroom 1 bathroom home situated in a quiet cal-de-sac street in Huntingdale.
The original home has had a huge extension added allowing for a second lounge room or games room which could easily be divided in half again if needed.
With a low maintenance yard, good sized shed and positioned on a generous sized block, this is a great home for a first home buyer or investor with lovely tenants currently occupying the home.
The lucky new owner of this home can look forward to enjoying:
• Master bedroom is a queen sized room with carpet and double BIR
• 3 additional rooms with BIR in two of them
• Kitchen comprises of 4 burner gas cook top, electric oven, Westinghouse dish washer, pantry and single fridge recess
• Open plan living and dining with reverse cycle split system
• Huge enclosed fully insulated patio area with laminate floor and sliding door access to yard
• Semi ensuite bathroom with bath/shower and vanity
• Separate WC
• Built 1999
• Block 566 sqm approx.
• NBN available FTTN
To organise a viewing time please contact Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.