Pretty as a picture!
Located in a quiet tree lined street, this charming character home will steal your heart, closely located to Mount Pleasant primary school and the Queens Rd shopping district.
Original 1960’s features together with the modern touches, give this home a warm and inviting feel. High ceilings, original wooden flooring and wide wooden windows are just some of the gorgeous features this home has to offer.
• The stylish & functional, recently renovated kitchen overlooks the open plan dining and living areas, and features stainless appliances, plenty of storage & breakfast bar
• Flooded with natural light, the living room features a gas fireplace and is spacious and inviting
• The master bedroom features built in wardrobes, plus views out over the cottage gardens
• The minor bedrooms, are both spacious with built in mirrored wardrobes. Split system air conditioners provide climatic comfort throughout.
• The beautifully appointed bathroom features floor to ceiling tiling, a deep soaking tub and large shower recess
• Manicured, fully reticulated gardens
• Tandem lockup garage for 2 vehicles
This property has been meticulously maintained and is immaculately presented, and is now ready for its new owners!
The location is just perfect, just a short stroll to Mount Pleasant Primary, Queens Rd shopping precinct & Deep Water Point, plus enjoy the conveniences of Westfield Boorgaoon Shopping Centre, public transport, freeway entrances, Fiona Stanley hospital and restaurants/cafes all so close by.
For further information, please contact Team Grant on 0418 883 535.