A Stunning Seaside Haven For All Ages!
Multi-generational family living close to the coast does not get any better than this stylish and unique 5 bedroom 4 bathroom split-level home that has been impressively renovated and extended with quality, functionality, flexibility and breathtaking ocean views firmly in mind.
A commanding corner setting within a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac meets an expansive floor plan here, where a carpeted home theatre doubles as the family room – complete with storage, a projector, a movie-style screen, speakers and seamless outdoor access to a spectacular sunken backyard with a private below-ground swimming pool, a huge Bali-inspired thatched gazebo (with café blinds and a trickling water feature), a separate pitched gazebo that is perfect for a future spa and a fabulous rear patio/alfresco entertaining verandah that pleasantly overlooks it all. Complete with alfresco access and crisp tiled flooring, the combined kitchen and dining area is elevated and features sparkling stone bench tops, a floating island breakfast bar, double sinks, a walk-in corner pantry, a ceramic cooktop, a separate Fisher and Paykel oven, a stainless-steel double-drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and a pool vista so you can keep an eye on the young ones splashing around at all times.
The minor sleeping quarters consist of a carpeted children’s activity room with full-height windows, three large carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and their own integrated computer desks, a fully-tiled main bathroom (with a spa bath, shower and stone vanity) and a separate fully-tiled toilet for good measure. At the front of the house, the study is also carpeted for comfort and enjoys the luxury of a built-in corner desk, as well as full-width and height mirrored built-in storage robes.
Three further living areas grace this residence’s intriguing layout – a massive tiled lounge/sitting room that wraps around to a versatile games-come-entertaining room (each with their own private external alfresco courtyards either side) and a carpeted parent’s retreat on the split-level, consisting of split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and a mesmerising sea vista with magical sunsets from its very own balcony. Upstairs, an awesome master ensemble has its own retreat within its epic proportions, as well as further views over Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Boat Harbour from yet another balcony, whilst a separate staircase near the games room reveal a fifth or “guest” bedroom suite – complete with carpet, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in linen press, a rear balcony terrace, a separate front balcony with awe-inspiring ocean views and sunsets and a fully-tiled ensuite/third bathroom with a shower, stone vanity and a separate toilet.
Stroll to Sacred Heart College, bus stops, the sprawling Seacrest Park Community Sporting Facility, beautiful Sorrento Beach, Hillarys Marina and the Sorrento Surf Lifesaving Club whilst indulging in a very close proximity to cafes, restaurants, shopping at the new-look Westfield Whitford City, Sorrento Primary School and other excellent educational facilities, public transport, the freeway and so much more. As far as location and lifestyle go, this enchanting abode truly is one of a kind!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Double-door entrance
• Huge tiled lounge or sitting area downstairs, complete with storage, its own private front patio courtyard (wrapping around to the separate alfresco) and a fully-tiled powder room with a stone vanity and a separate stone make-up/pamper nook
• Massive tiled games/entertaining room with under-stair storage, a stunning stone bar with a sink, split-system air-conditioning and access out to a private alfresco alcove for further outdoor entertaining
• Giant carpeted upstairs master suite with a fitted WIR (with mirrored sliders), split-system air-conditioning, a private ocean-view balcony and a large fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – bubbling square spa, twin “his and hers” stone vanities, a shower, heat lamps, separate toilet and all
• Split-system air-conditioning to the 4th bedroom
• Fully-tiled downstairs laundry with stone bench tops, a double linen press, a broom cupboard, a separate 4th bathroom (also with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and vanity) and internal shopper’s entry via a remote-controlled double lock-up garage – the latter featuring a powered workshop area, a large storage recess and rear roller-door access to the backyard
• Under-stair storage
• Large double linen press downstairs
• Additional café blind for protection to the rear verandah
• Quality floor tiling
• Stylish light fittings throughout
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Skirting boads
• Security doors
• Security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Gas hot-water system
• Kocom A/V intercom system
• Lush front and rear lawns
• Huge 806sqm (approx.) corner block with side access
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.