INVEST IN THE COUNTRY LIFE
Are you in the market for a solid investment? Look no further than 57 Stratford Street, Pingelly. Currently tenanted until October 2021 at $280 per week, you can settle this property and start earning an income straight away!
Positioned in the heart of the Pingelly township, opposite a tree-filled park and walking distance to the main road, local GP’s office and Pingelly recreation grounds, this is great buying for a convenient country address! With 4 good-sized bedrooms, two separate living area and a generous outdoor living space, there’s plenty of room for growing families, to live and entertain in comfort.
For those looking for a property with shed or workshop, you won’t be disappointed here! Out the back is a MASSIVE 10m x 8m colorbond shed! Offering enough space to park up to 3 cars, there’s also a private laneway running the rear perimeter of the property to allow vehicle access to the backyard and ultimately, the shed as well.
* Formal lounge with a built-in heater framed by an inviting brick mantle.
* Good-sized formal dining area.
* Second lounge room living area providing plenty of space for larger families.
* Modern, galley-style kitchen offering a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
* Timber-lined ceilings and a split system air conditioner feature in the master bedroom.
* Spacious secondary bedrooms.
* Sleep out insulated with batts to help maintain an even climate.
* Well-laid out bathroom complete with an enclosed shower, privacy screened toilet, vanity and full-height tiles.
* Built-in storage available in the laundry.
* High ceilings throughout enhancing the feeling of space.
* 2 Reverse cycle split system air conditioners – lounge and master bedroom.
* Heat pump hot water system using renewable energy to heat your water.
* Solar PV system with 17 panels producing approx. 4.25kw and a 5kw inverter.
* HUGE 10m x 8m colorbond workshop set on a concrete pad with vehicle access permitted from the rear of the property.
* Generous patio equipped with paved flooring, ceiling fans, pot belly fire and built-in bar.
* Prolific plum tree plus an orange and mandarin in the back garden.
* 900m – Pingelly Primary.
* 350m – Town Centre.
* 350m – Pingelly Health Centre.
* 400m – Silver Chain services.
* 500m – Pingelly Recreational and Cultural Centre.
* 15mins drive to Brookton – Brookton High School.
* 35mins from Narrogin – home to Narrogin High School / Agricultural College, Coles Supermarket, Good Life Health Centre, Home Timber and Hardware and more.
* 90-min car ride from Armadale.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: $1,845.82
Water Rates: $1,563.15
Block Size: 1,012sqm
Build Year: 1920
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Expiry: Oct 2021