A MODERN TAKE ON A COUNTRY CLASSIC
Positioned within walking distance of Wagin District High School and the iconic Giant Ram Park is this immaculate 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. Built in 1960 and stylishly updated from the ground up, the home maintains its period charm with a weatherboard clad exterior, gorgeous timber floors and high ceilings, but also comes with a long list of modern additions for comfortable, contemporary living.
The heart of the home takes in an open plan living, dining and renovated kitchen. Stylish downlights illuminate this space, whilst an ambient temperature is maintained in this hub through the ceiling fan and split system reverse cycle air conditioning. Through the back of the home a sleepout has been cleverly transformed into a second living area, providing a great spot for the kids to hang out and make a mess away from the view of visitors. To the front of the home, the verandah has been enclosed for use as a study. Timber lined ceilings in this space add an interesting feature, whilst timber framed windows offer a view over the street and front gardens.
* Queen-sized master bedroom offering a full-length built-in robe.
* Bedroom 2 is large enough to accommodate a queen-sized bed.
* Updated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, vanity, toilet and shower recess.
* Gorgeous, white timber framed windows and lovely French doors throughout.
* Beautiful timber flooring on display.
* Large, open plan living space taking in the family and dining.
* Renovated kitchen with 6-burner oven, stainless steel rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
* Ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system air con to the main living area.
* Second living area to the rear of the home with wood-look floors and modern downlights.
* Huge gabled patio, fully paved with eye-catching limestone retaining wall which easily could double as built-in seating.
* Impressive 10m x 10m shed complete with 2 manual roller doors for vehicle access and power connected.
* Low maintenance gardens to the backyard with established plantings and synthetic turf.
Set over a 988sqm block, the home offers convenient location just moments from the Town Centre. Wagin Hospital rests within 2km and families with children will enjoy the proximity to the playground, a short 200m down the road.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: $1,347.83
Water Rates: $1,563.15
Block Size: 988sqm
Build Year: 1960
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable