Memories ready to be made on Murray!
Here is an opportunity to secure a huge 918sqm of prime real estate (not to mention with a solid brick and tile home on it) in an outstanding riverside precinct location.
With the potential to subdivide (subject to council approvals) and take advantage of the views cross the valley with a second storey, this is a rare offering.
Either renovate, develop, or build your dream home in one of Bicton’s most loved locations. The 1960s home is liveable and well-kept with two living areas, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
In a quiet, leafy street in an elevated position walking distance to Bicton Baths, Point Walter Reserve, the golf course, and Melville Plaza. With Bicton Primary on your door steep and a range of other excellent schools nearby, it’s a great neighbourhood for families.
This home has been a happy space for the current owners for a long time but is now ready for the next chapter.
Call Aaron or Liv TODAY to arrange your inspection!
Features you will love:
– Green Title 918sqm Block with over 17m frontage (zoned R20)
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Generous lounge room includes ceiling fan and gas fireplace
– Family room + Bar area
– Spacious master bedroom
– 3rd bedrooms
– Jarrah floorboards throughout
– Spacious kitchen includes 600mm oven, 4 electric hot plates, grill, plenty of cupboard / bench space
– Security shutters
– Lock up garage
– Family friendly street
Lifestyle you will lead:
– 200m from Melville Shopping Complex
– 300m from Bicton Primary School
– Bicton Baths and Quarantine Park
– Harris St Shops and cafes
– Fantastic transport facilities at your doorstep
– Just minutes to Garden City Shopping Precinct
– Fremantle Cappuccino Cafe/Restaurant strip
– Left Bank and Tradewinds Hotel
– Port and Leighton Beaches