A Low Maintenance Gem!
This home is perfect for those looking to enter the fabulous beachside suburb of Sorrento at a great price! Super conveniently located close to local shops, public transport and the beach, this is a fabulous opportunity to live a lock and leave, community focussed lifestyle.
Light and bright with great bedroom sizes, rear balcony area, additional locked entry foyer and attractive village vibe, this is the perfect place to truly call home. Inspection is essential to truly appreciate the lifestyle opportunity on offer here.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, Balcony, Single Carport, Store Room, Heated Pool, Bowling Green, Library, Gym and more!
– This upper floor unit is located within the ‘Over 55s’ Seacrest Village which designed to ensure harmonious, community living and includes an abundance of facilities and social activities.
– Step through the secure foyer and up to the entry to which leads into the front lounge. Featuring large window for plenty of natural light and the sea breezes and there’s also a split system air-conditioner, making it a great space to entertain friends or unwind after at the end of the day.
– Kitchen with double sink, hotplate and oven, good cupboard and bench space and built in pantry. It’s the ideal space to be inspired and get creative with the cooking!
– Casual dining space is conveniently next to the kitchen and leads out onto the beautiful balcony which is ripe for the morning tea or coffee.
– The privately positioned main bedroom features built-in robe and direct access to the bathroom.
– The spare bedroom also includes a built-in robe and is a great place for visiting family, hobby room or office.
– Single under cover car bay is conveniently located just outside the foyer entrance.
– Well sized laundry with space for a dryer if required for added convenience.
– Excellent storage space with a linen cupboard and internal store room is such a bonus.
Other features include: storage water system.
Strata Fees $330.14 per month
These cover the costs of maintaining the following:
– Heated Pool, Bowls Green, Library, Gym, Community Lounge, Games Room
– Insurance on building and special risk cover
– Maintenance and upkeep of common areas
– Power, water and utilities associated with common areas
– Administrative costs
Built in 1988