IS THIS ONE YOURS? COULD BE IF YOU ARE QUICK OFF THE MARK!
The market is HOT there is no question of that so if a perfectly presented two bedroom duplex half in a great Dianella street ticks your boxes, see you at the home open with my pen poised.
The market in Dianella is simply the best with REIWA reporting a 10.3% growth from December 2020 to now, every increase from now on will be growing your equity and don’t doubt that for a minute. Your other option is to go on paying very high rent while this first class duplex half is swooped swooped up by an astute Buyer.
If public transport is important to you, the bus runs along the Strand and if you have a primary school age child, one of the most sought after schools is the Dianella Heights Primary School but please check out the catchment area first. And shopping? Gosh, take you pick – shorts and thongs to Coventry Markets, smart casual to the Galleria or Dianella Plaza and your best dress up jeans and shirt to the up market Beaufort Street cafes – just a short drive away. Oh, and please try the Pimlott and Strand cafe down the road; best best best!
What You Get
* Kitchen, dining and family is spacious open plan with a split system air-conditioner
* The kitchen is cooking with gas and great vision to the outdoors if you have kids
* There’s heaps of room in the family room and dining alcove to set your furniture up
* Two big bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes, ceiling fan and split system air-con
* New timber flooring in both bedrooms
* Tired after work – relax in a huge soothing spa bath
* Like entertaining – here you have a party size undercover entertaining area and lawn as well
* Keep your car safe and secure in your half of the double lock up garage
* There’s a garden shed out the side too
* Charcoal water filtration system installed for clean sparking water throughout the home
* Your little piece of heaven in Dianella is just over 400sqm
* No strata fees and no common walls
* Built in 1969 when homes were built to last a life time
Call Jan to discuss this property or see you at the home open.