BETTER SUBURBS REZONING !
MASSIVE 1181SQM BLOCK
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR 10 APARTMENTS or 5 TOWNHOUSES (SCA)
PROPOSED ZONING R-AC0 WITH A PLOT RATIO OF 1.3 WHICH ALLOWS 1535 SQM OF BUILDING
Stunningly situated on a massive 1,181 sqm (approx.) block in Dianella’s prestigious – and tightly-held – “Golden Triangle” pocket of properties, this solid circa-1970s 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family home offers development opportunities aplenty ,5 townhouses 10 apartments,duplex subdivision and renovation, extension – the proposed new residential zoning is part of City of Stirling’s Better Suburbs Strategy and has now been adopted by council.Developments conforming with the strategy are subject to council approval.
Epic in its generous proportions, this beautifully-presented residence can even offer Airbnb or short-stay accommodation potential, such is the versatility and functionality of its spacious floor plan. Beyond an inviting double-door entrance lies a huge open-plan lounge-come-family room where split-system air-conditioning meets a set of double doors that reveals a giant games room with its own built-in bar, charming original brickwork, low-maintenance flooring, a storeroom and seamless outdoor access to the rear.
A tiled formal dining room is separate and also extends outside, whilst the adjacent kitchen and casual meals area has been impeccably appointed to include sparkling granite bench tops, double sinks, stainless-steel range-hood and dishwasher appliances, a DeLonghi ceramic cooktop, a Euromaid oven and a powered appliance nook for good measure. The pick of the sleeping quarters is a commodious front master-bedroom suite that comprises of a “his and hers” walk-through wardrobe, leading into a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity.
Out back, a delightful patio-entertaining area complements sprawling backyard lawns. Completing this promising package is a double carport, plus an ample amount of driveway parking space preceding it.
Close to the highly-regarded Carmel School, Sutherland Dianella Primary School, the Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus, shopping at Dianella Plaza, Yokine Reserve’s lush sporting facilities, other lovely local parks, public transport and the Western Australian and Mount Lawley Golf Clubs, this wonderful property has “living convenience” written all over it. The time is now to secure your future here – and in more ways than one!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Pitched-patio entry portico, leading through to a welcoming tiled foyer
• New easy-care modern flooring throughout the house
• New split-system air-conditioners throughout – including to the games room and all bedrooms
• Tiled kitchen/meals area with pantry
• Queen-sized minor bedrooms with built-in robes and ample storage options within
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a rain shower, corner bathtub and twin vanities
• Separate toilet – also featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Practical laundry with a double trough and outdoor access to the rear, off the kitchen
• Security-alarm system
• Feature timber doors and skirting throughout
• Security doors and screens fitted – including two new front security doors upon entry
• New ceilings and guttering
• New insulation batts in ceiling
• New LED lighting
• New instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Bore reticulation
• Large corner garden shed in backyard
• Side access
• Only minutes away from both the city and coast
• Option of purchasing fully furnished if you are that way inclined
For further information contact Anthony Miceli or Brian McAllister Today!