The Ultimate Hills Entertainer!
Open by appointment – Please contact Jessica for viewings.
Nestled on just under half-an-acre of picturesque cul-de-sac tranquillity, this stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study home with an expansive floor plan combines modern quality with a sublime sense of spaciousness in ensuring complete family comfort both inside and out.
An electric driveway gate adds further privacy and security to a quiet and leafy locale, affording you seemingly-endless parking space for all of your toys at the very same time. Off the entry sits a formal lounge that is reserved for those special occasions, only inches away from a tiled study area – or potential formal dining room, if you are that way inclined. Also at the front of the house, you will find a large master-bedroom suite where a walk-in wardrobe and split-system air-conditioning meet an impeccably-renovated ensuite bathroom with a double rain shower, twin “his and hers” stone vanities, heat lamps and a toilet.
A sleek fully-tiled main bathroom and a stylish laundry service the minor sleeping quarters, alongside ample built-in storage options. Most of your casual time will be spent indulging in the airiness of a massive open-plan family, meals and kitchen area with a gas bayonet for heating, integrated audio speakers, a breakfast bar for quick bites, sparkling stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, double sinks, a water-filter tap, walk-in pantry, tiled splashbacks, an integrated Qasair range hood, a Highland six-burner gas cooktop, Neff oven and microwave appliances and an integrated Miele dishwasher. Double doors off here reveal a commodious rear games room with tiled easy-care flooring and sliding-stacker doors that seamlessly extends outdoors to the backyard.
There is heaps of space for the kids – and your pets – to run around on sunken backyard lawns, whilst a huge lined alfresco-entertaining area even covers half of the shimmering solar-heated below-ground swimming pool that is bordered by a Bali-inspired water feature and shooting fountains. A separate timber-lined deck is ideal for preparing food and plays host to a built-in Beef Eater gas barbecue, a work burner, drinks fridge, granite bench tops, Miele dishwasher, a sink and protective café blinds. The budding tradesman of the property will be left salivating at the prospect of a massive powered workshop shed with a roller door and space to park up to four cars inside.
Stroll to bus stops around the corner, the Lesmurdie IGA supermarket and the wonderful – and now co-ed – St Brigid’s College, with the private Mazenod College boys’ school, Lesmurdie Primary School, Lesmurdie Senior High School and the sprawling Ray Owen Reserve and Sports Centre all nearby. Throw in a very close proximity to the spectacular Lesmurdie Falls National Park, excellent medical services and shopping facilities, major arteries, Perth Airport and our vibrant Perth CBD – itself around 30 minutes away – and you have yourself a dream location, as well as a lifestyle in the hills you will absolutely adore!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Full-length side patio – or additional carport parking area – off the central family/meals space
• Tiled main living space
• Carpet to bedrooms and formal lounge
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and split-system air-conditioning
• Large 3rd/4th bedrooms with WIR’s, split-system air-conditioning units and pool views
• Quality main family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, stone vanity and heat lamps
• Quality modern laundry with stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in linen press, over-head and under-bench storage, a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Two outdoor alfresco ceiling fans
• 20 rooftop solar-power panels (5kW system)
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Monitored back-to-base security-alarm system to the house and shed
• Integrated BOSE outdoor speakers
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Security doors and window screens
• Security film on windows
• Gutter guards fitted to house and shed
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Full automatic bore reticulation
• Established low-maintenance gardens
• Elevated cubby house for the kids
• External lean-to for your lawnmower and other tools
• Rear-gate access to laneway, from where you can also access the workshop from
• Massive 1,805sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space for all of your toys, a caravan (hardstand area), boat or up to six cars
• Built in 2003 (approx.)
• Minutes away from the heart of the Kalamunda town centre
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.