YOUR RIVERSIDE SANCTUARY
PLEASE NOTE: Out of respect to the WA community and following guidelines in place by the WA Government, we request that all buyers planning to attend the advertised inspection on Saturday 6th February register your details with us prior to attending. As we are only allowed 20 people inside the property at one time, we politely ask that you be mindful of who you bring along to the inspection with you. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
To register, please send the full names and contact numbers of all attendees to email@example.com, hit the email button below or SMS to 0437 414 178
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on the river’s edge, this wonderful home sits on a generous 822sqm (approx.) Green Title block offering an idyllic lifestyle, poised to become your own private oasis. With an R30 Residential Code, this property has the potential to be subdivided in to a maximum of three lots*.
Designed to entertain, this welcoming two-storey home boasts an open plan layout on the first floor with an abundance of natural light filtering through the plantation shutters and is complemented by the oak floors. Wrapping around the central staircase, the family and meals area offers an outlook over the front and backyard and opens out through double french doors to the terrace; the perfect place to sit and enjoy the warm summer evenings.
The chef of the family will delight in the spacious kitchen which features Corian benchtops, gas cooking, ample storage, and a brand new Blanco dishwasher.
Downstairs you will find the four good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans, and split system air-conditioning units. The spacious main bedroom has a private en-suite bathroom whilst the remaining three bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom. There is also a large study with feature built-in desk and double wardrobe, perfect for a home office or a fifth bedroom.
Holiday in your own backyard! The outdoor areas will have you thinking you are relaxing poolside in Bali. Surrounded by mature palm trees, a thatched cabana, and plenty of space for day beds to soak up the sun, relaxing around the large saltwater pool is where you will find yourself spending many summer days.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Multiple entertaining areas
– New LED lighting throughout
– Double garage with additional parking, ideal for boat/trailer
– Large powered workshop/shed at the rear
– Below ground salt pool with solar heating
– Gas HWS
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning + split-systems
– Generous 20m (approx.) Frontage
– Well-positioned in a quiet location on the edge of the Canning River with parklands and walkways on your doorstep. – Launch your kayaks or boat in the river right across the street.
– Walking distance to local cafes and shops and close to the Riverton Leisureplex and Library, Stocklands Shopping Centre, local pubs, and medical facilities.
– Easy access to Leach Highway, public transport links, and less than a 12-minute drive to Curtin University
– Rossmoyne Senior High and Riverton Primary School Zones
For more information or to book your viewing, contact Team Addenbrooke today.
*Subject to City of Canning and WAPC approval