Renovate or Detonate...
**Current Bid $375,000***
1971 vintage Brick and Tile home on a 713sqm bore/retic block
Set in exclusive dress circle location, is a rare opportunity to secure a family sized home that has been recently deconstructed allowing you to immediately renovate to your own budget/style, or move forward, demolish and build your dream home.
– Large formal lounge room with recently sanded jarrah hardwood floor boards, open fire place, wall hung air-conditioner
– kitchen/dining area deconstructed
– Family room overlooking backyard
– Sunken living room or 4th bedroom
– Pergola/BBQ area
– Lock-up garage/workshop – 59sqm
– Bore water
– Roller shutters throughout
– Bathroom deconstructed (quote to renew available upon request)
– 713sqm with 32m frontage
– Sewerage available and connected
– Council rates $1,348.52
– Water Rates $1,156.38
All this centrally located to Alfred Reserve and local schools both public and private. The tranquil Swan River and Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct is only a short drive away.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home.
The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.