Attention all Picasso's
Expressions of Interest.
Rarer than hens teeth is this vacant land located at the end of a quintessential Shenton Park cul-de-sac. This blank canvas is ready for a new masterpiece. With one of the best performing Western Suburbs over the last 10 years, getting a foot in the door to this prestigious suburb is everyone’s desire and to now add your touch and style, you can’t go wrong.
– 496sqm land
– Zoned R15 (single residential)
– East/West Orientation
– Access off Smyth Road (STCA)
– So central to everything Shenton Park has to offer
– 470m to Shenton Park Train Station
– 1.2km to Kings Park
– Rosalie Primary and Shenton College catchment