A HOME / HOLIDAY RETREAT FOR ALL SEASONS
Follow the meandering drive through a parkland cleared setting dotted with old growth trees and majestic grasstrees to this top quality and appealing homestead.
The area immediately around the home is beautifully landscaped and comprises predominantly natives and perennials to minimize time and cost in upkeep. With arbours, pebble paths and dotted with granite blocks it’s a haven for the prolific birdlife and in season is ablaze with colour
The quality built home is strategically designed to offer space and privacy via separate accommodation wings with central living zone
The property offers:
– Main living / dining space boasting high ceilings; practical tile floors; floor to ceiling glass that drinks in the beautiful vistas and a superb dual sided central fire place as the focal point.
– Fabulously functional kitchen with expansive bench space; 900mm electric oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, extensive array of under bench and overhead cupboard and drawer storage and walk in pantry
– Games Room adjacent to central living
– Spacious master bedroom with study, dressing room, and good size ensuite dressed in neutral tones.
– 3 guest bedrooms share the second bathroom also dressed in neutral tones and offering expansive bench and cupboard space, separate shower and tub
– 12 x 8m 3 bay colourbond workshop
– Second single bay powered workshop.
– Double lock up garage
– 5 water tanks – 268,000 litre / 104,000 litre / 2 x 23,000 litre and 300 litre
– Reticulated lawns & gardens
– House yard fully fenced
– Fenced & reticulated raised vege garden beds
Within close proximity you’re spoilt for choice of wild & pristine coastline to explore; including Smiths Beach and world class surfing spots; renowned restaurants including Little Fish, Caves House, providores and galleries and award winning wineries.
For a more comprehensive brochure, floor plans or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ken Jennings 0400 591 052