Invest or Nest in Success!
Perched serenely on the edge of Copulup Lake, this stylish and contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is sure to impress the fussiest of critics with its unique street fencing designed and built to impress.
If you’re chasing somewhere to call home, then you’ll be delighted by the quality of the up-market finishes on show here. Couple that with the brilliant setting and very functional floor plan and you will have truly found your “happy place” where you will be proud to entertain your friends and family.
Such a peaceful location yet still just a short stroll to the upbeat Hammond Park Shopping Centre, makes this a great potential investment property – in fact, the ideal tenant is currently in place and is happy to stay on and continue renting with the new owner.
This property is walking distance to schools, day care, shops, dining, train station and easy freeway access. The location is surrounded with lakes, parks, lovely bike tracks and close to all the growers’ market gardens for your fresh produce.
The many features also include:
• Front yard that is fenced for the safety of your home, children and pets
• The large open plan living area consists of the well equipped kitchen, family and meals area that flows directly out to your alfresco entertaining enclosed at the front
• Central air conditioner to living room and split system unit to master bedroom
• Convenient shopper’s entry off rear lane way
• BIR’s and ceiling fans throughout bedrooms
• Low maintenance garden located opposite a pristine park
• Double lock up garage at the rear with laneway access
• Instant gas hot water system
• Security screen to front door
• Close to all amenities, train station, freeway and 20 minutes drive to Perth CBD or Fremantle
• Woodman point beach is only a short drive away
• Walking distance to Hammond Park shops
• Cockburn shopping Centre is just a short drive down the road
• Walking distance to Success primary school
• Quiet lakeside location with local traffic only
• Green title 245sqm block (approx.)
• House area 158sqm (approx.)
• Currently tenanted at $400pw (periodic lease)
• Council Rates: $1,577.00pa approx. Water Corp $1,200pa approx.
This home has been very well loved and looked after since its inception in February 2013.
Spring out to this LAKESIDE BEAUTY today and you will sure fall in love with!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.