LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE LIVING
THIS PROPERTY HAS JUST BEEN AWARDED A GOLDEN KEY Award for Perth Display Home of the Year at the HIA WA Housing Awards.
This spectacular brand-new 4 bedroom 3 bathroom bespoke forever home designed and constructed by “Grandwood by Zorzi” offers quality resort-style living across two spacious levels and is nestled on a massive north facing rear 1,012sqm landholding where your very own turnkey masterpiece has already been created and is ready to move into.
Perched in a blue-chip location amongst other luxurious executive residences in the heart of Dalkeith, this striking abode will capture your imagination in more ways than one and was created with entertaining in mind – inclusive of two large glass sliding doors downstairs linking the spacious open-plan living and dining area to a fabulous tiled rear alfresco with a ceiling fan, feature down lighting, outdoor power points, integrated audio ceiling speakers, a built-in stainless-steel barbecue and full view of the stunning huge north-facing backyard, its lush green lawns, a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, poolside cabana and an outdoor shower for washing down.
A grand lobby-style entrance sets the scene, welcoming you inside and revealing access to a separate “guest wing” with a light, bright and large fourth bedroom (with full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes), a well-appointed ensuite and a carpeted theatre room – media nook, recessed ceiling, integrated audio speakers which has external access to the rear of the property.
Also downstairs is a sunken open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where a feature glass-door wine cellar meets integrated audio speakers, stylish light fittings, a gas fireplace, soft-closing drawers, a breakfast bar for casual meals, an integrated Miele fridge and freezer combination, twin Miele ovens, a Miele Induction cooktop, mirrored splashbacks and a walk-in pantry-come scullery with mirrored splashbacks and double Franke sinks of its own, a stainless-steel Miele dishwasher and another integrated fridge and freezer of the same brand.
Upstairs, a generous lounge with storage, shelving and a hidden bar/kitchenette behind double doors essentially triples the amount of personal living options on offer, whilst servicing the main sleeping quarters and balcony.
The main family bathroom is fully tiled with a bathtub and separate walk-in shower, virtually servicing two spacious and light-filled minor bedrooms with custom-fitted and mirrored built-in robes. A feature door opens into a sublime master retreat with more custom cabinetry, ample “his and hers” built-in robe space and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with five-star-hotel-style finishes, separate twin vanities, a deep bath, a walk-in shower and a walk-in toilet.
Enjoy the leisurely stroll to sprawling parklands and Dalkeith Primary School around the corner, a host of bus stops, the nearby kindergarten and tennis and bowling clubs, whilst also indulging in a short walk to the gorgeous banks of our picturesque Swan River, the Perth Flying Squadron and Nedlands Yacht Clubs, the Nedlands Golf Club and the exquisite Masons Gardens.
In addition, a very close proximity to world-class shopping at the Claremont Quarter precinct, Christ Church Grammar School, Scotch College, Methodist Ladies’ College, exceptional medical facilities, the University of Western Australia, Fremantle and the heart of our vibrant Perth CBD should not be underestimated – this is a home that will simply take your breath away!
– Designed and constructed by “Grandwood by Zorzi”
– Award-winning Zorzi builders
– Shelving and cabinetry to the front lobby-style library/reception area
– Internal shopper’s entry via a remote-controlled double lock-up garage
– Lush tree-lined vista from the rear balcony
– Feature shadow-line profile cornices to ceilings
– Designer door hardware
– Full-height internal doors
– Real-flame gas fireplace in living area
– 900mm x 450mm rectified porcelain tiles throughout main parts of home
– Carpeted bedrooms
– Feature master-suite pivot door with hazelnut finish
– Fully-tiled “guest” ensuite downstairs, with a walk-in shower, toilet and vanity
– Quality laundry with mirrored splashbacks and ample storage options
– Quality downstairs powder room
– Fully-tiled upstairs powder room and separate linen press
– Feature wine cellar off downstairs living area
– Quality Dekton bench tops throughout
– Feature designer lighting
– Self-leveling front water feature
– Fully-reticulated and landscaped gardens
– Feature solid-timber pivot entry door
– Cavity sliders throughout
– Ducted & zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning with linear grills & touch-pad controls
– Security-alarm system
– Ducted-vacuum system
– A/V intercom system
– Feature down lighting
– Quality modern blind fittings throughout
– Instantaneous gas hot-water system
– Data cabling throughout
– External security sensors
– High feature skirting boards
– Washed-aggregate formed lip edging surrounding the swimming pool
– Free-standing poolside cabana with Acoya battens
– Outdoor shower