This beautiful 2-storey house is delightful to the eyes and perfectly packaged for carefree coastal living for the family! The house boasts of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and a resort style swimming pool amidst a lush garden. The master bedroom enjoys full privacy upstairs and comes with a walk-in robe with heaps of drawers and shelves and space, renovated bathroom, and a big spacious retreat and study area. A lounge and open space sits above and over the family area located downstairs with high ceiling and window spaces letting in the sunlight. The other bedrooms are all downstairs, spacious and come with robes.
Walk into the front door, and you will discover the front lounge with a sealed fan operated gas fireplace to give warmth during winter. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and a generous pantry space. The separate games or dining room and family area all enjoy good ceiling heights, air conditioning, another sealed wood fireplace. All living areas look out into the lush back garden with its covered patio and the swimming pool for those long lazy Sunday afternoons! Laundry, extra linen cupboards, air conditioning, quality fittings including some double glazed windows and main door, large double lockup garage with workbench. Front and back gardens are equipped with a bore reticulation system.
Strategically located and close to Springfield Primary School, St Mark High School, Kallaroo Community Kindy, Whitford Shopping centre, public transport, beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and all social amenities.
– 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 toilets
– Upstairs master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan
– Upstairs retreat, study and lounge areas
– All secondary bedrooms with robes
– Front lounge with a gas fireplace and ceiling fan
– Separate games or dining area
– Family, meals and modern kitchen with full appliances and ample pantry space
– Living areas with air conditioning, fan and high ceiling, sealed wood fireplace
– Lush outdoor areas with swimming pool, covered alfresco and patio
– Laundry, extra linen cupboards, quality window fittings and main door (double glazed glass)
– Solar panels, bore reticulation system, double lockup garage with workbench
A superb family home that offers an easy and modern coastal lifestyle with all the conveniences.
What’s it worth to you? Call Sangita Forrest on 0424 088 058.