FAMILY VALUES AND A MONSTER SHED!
It is an absolute pleasure to present to the market this value-packed 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom family home. A private and secluded property which is tucked away down a long driveway with an enormous workshop that will make all your friends envious! The floor plan has universal appeal with a balance of formal and informal living, including a separate home theatre room plus an open plan Family, Dining and kitchen space, all designed to take advantage of the private outdoor gable patio, surrounded by shady trees and lovely gardens.
Main Features Include:
* Enormous shed or workshop space (Approx 100sqm in the main shed alone!)
* Renovated Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and plenty of natural light!
* Massive gable patio entertaining area
* Private 2046sqm block with remote gated access!
* Fresh paint throughout most of the home
* LED lighting for added efficiency!
* Separate Theatre room
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family area, ideal for entertaining!
* Solar PV System
* Evap Aircon
* Renovated Laundry
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Usable block with space for the kids or pets to play!
* Low maintenance gardens with an array of established plants and fruit trees
* Central location being just over 1km to the local shops and Roleystone College
With properties in short supply and high demand for quality hills properties, 43B Tyers Rd won’t last long! Call Andrew Baylee on 0417 940 311 for viewing times!See you soon!