The perfect lock-up and leave or downsizer, this delightful four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence epitomises easy-care convenience, right in the heart of an idyllic coastal enclave.
Nestled within a tranquil, quiet street, the property enjoys close proximity to pristine beaches, serene nature trails, local schools, parkland and the soon-to-be-developed Ocean Reef Marina.
Beyond the protected veranda entry, a tiled foyer unravels to a spacious main living zone, amplified by a high skillion ceiling. A modern, well-appointed kitchen anchors the space with ocean glimpses, and combines generous prepping surfaces, quality stainless-steel appliances, ample storage and casual breakfast bar dining.
Surplus to the main living, a front room is ideal to accommodate a lounge ensemble or a home-office/ 4th bedroom, whilst the weather-protected rear alfresco will be a sure-favourite to entertain.
The sleeping quarters are functionally cordoned to the hallway and include two queen-sized bedrooms (with built-ins), the second central bathroom and the sumptuous master suite. The pick of the bedrooms, it offers a fully tiled en suite bathroom with dual vanities, a bath and shower, plus an abundance of storage with a huge walk-in and built-in robe.
• Master with huge WIR & BIR, en suite tiled floor to ceiling, double vanity, bath, shower
• Queen-sized bedrooms 2 & 3, BIR
• Bathroom 2 – bath, vanity, shower
• Split reverse cycle air-con
• Study /4th bedroom
• Alfresco entertaining
• High ceilings
• Double garage + additional paved parking
• Storage area under main roof
• Absolutely minimal maintenance!
• Built 2007 (165.73 sqm house, garage 58.68, veranda 10.23= total house 234.34)
• Ocean views from the front elevated portico
• 514sqm approx. block size, green titled
• Expected rental return of $600 per week