Beachside Charm Under $500,000
Welcome to 407 Bussell Highway, Broadwater a charming property that is genuinely unique and brimming with character and warmth.
Loved by the present owner, this cosy 2 storey home is welcoming and would suit those seeking a permanent beachside home or a holiday house.
On a large north facing 873m2 block and within walking distance to the beach, the property features colourful cottage gardens, plenty of secure parking for vehicles and toys and an underground pool.
Stepping inside the 4 bed, 3 bath home feels immediately comfortable and relaxing. Large windows boast glorious garden views and the exposed timber beams and features, add warmth and character throughout. Upstairs an expansive balcony with direct access from the living and master bedroom delivers wonderful cool summer breezes and elevated views.
The ground floor features include:
• Spacious north facing lounge/tv room with glorious garden views
• Warm and welcoming bar area complete with a wood fire
• 2 Generous guest bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• A small kitchenette plus a storage cupboard
Upstairs features include:
• A charming kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher
• Open plan living which flows onto the large balcony
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and direct balcony access
• Minor bedroom plus a study nook
Other features include:
• Ceiling fans and A/C
• Large fully powered shed/workshop
• Large secure hardstand
• Salt/chlorinated pool
• 1km (approx.) to the beach
• 1.4kms (approx.) to local shops
• 1.7kms (approx.) to Stilts Bar and Restaurant
• 5kms (approx.) to Queen Street, Busselton
For a private viewing call Jason Cooper today on 0407 770 426.