The Penthouse at Skye!
The standard has been set when it comes to boutique luxury living – this immaculate 3 bedroom 2 bathroom penthouse apartment sits high up on the Versace Floor of the brand-new “Skye One Seven” complex and is enviably nestled in one of the city’s most vibrant and sophisticated precincts just footsteps from Claisebrook Cove and so close to everything else.
Before you even step foot inside the residence itself, you are granted access out to a special private rooftop terrace for penthouse owners, offering a casual dining and relaxing area with commanding hill, Optus Stadium, Crown Casino, WACA Ground and city-skyline views, alongside an impressive stainless-steel Ziegler & Brown barbecue setting to “wow” your guests with. Sliding stacker doors even extend your own flawless open-plan living, dining and kitchen area out to a huge alfresco-style balcony with glass and stainless-steel balustrade that offers no hindrance to a jaw-dropping 180-degree panoramic vista, encompassing the Perth CBD, HBF Park, the new world-class stadium at Burswood, Crown Towers next door and a gorgeous inland snapshot in between.
Feature ceilings headline the expansive living space, as well as an exemplary kitchen setting where sparkling stone bench and breakfast-bar tops meet attractive glass splashbacks, double sinks and top-of-the-range Miele Induction-cooktop, oven and semi-integrated dishwasher appliances. All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including the larger master suite with mesmerising city views to wake up to, as well as built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom comprising of twin his and hers stone vanities, a shower, toilet and more.
The penthouse boasts two allocated basement parking bays at ground level, as well as a secure lock-up storeroom. The complex itself plays host to a smart electronic security system with keyed access to lifts and stairwells, as well as an immaculately-tiled lobby that is unique to no other apartment complex in Perth and has its own powder room and kitchenette/bar area.
Begin each day with a stroll to a waterside boardwalk cafe, taking in the aroma of rich espresso while you marvel at the crisp morning light dancing on the ripples of our picturesque Swan River. Throw in a very close proximity to public transport (and CAT bus) and nearby bars and restaurants that add an exciting urban edge to a unique village feel and an overall sense of community and you really do have yourself something extraordinary here so near to the heart of East Perth!
– Access to a carpeted and air-conditioned complex gym
– Stunning porcelain floor tiling
– 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and city views
– 3rd bedroom with BIRs and balcony access
– Cleverly-concealed double-door fully-tiled European-style laundry off the stunning main bathroom – itself fully tiled and featuring a shower, marble vanity and city views
– Soaring-high 2.65-metre ceilings
– Designer lever handles and sliding-door mirrored robes
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Feature down lighting
– Feature shadow-line ceiling cornices
– Feature skirting boards
– Gas hot water
– A/V intercom system with secure access (keyless entry) into apartment
– CCTV throughout the complex
– Split-system air-conditioning to the ground-level lobby also
– Motorcycle bays and bike racks to the under-croft parking area
– 5-star energy efficiency and safety ratings complex-wide
– Close to the city and walking distance to parks, cafes, restaurants and cycle paths at the beautiful waters of the Claisebrook inlet
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– 200m to the nearest bus stop
– 250m to Matagarup Bridge (for access to Optus Stadium)
– 400m to the Swan River
– 600m to Victoria Gardens
– 650m to the WACA Ground
– 750m to Queens Gardens
– 1.1km to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.1km to Langley Park
– 1.2km to Optus Stadium
– 1.3km to Trinity College
– 1.8km to Perth CBD
– 2.3km to Crown Towers
– Council $2156.07 pa
– Water $1695.25 pa
– Strata $1,125.00 pq (admin)
– Strata $125.00 pq (Reserve)
– Balcony Area 49sqm (approx.)
– Internal Living Area 106sqm (approx.)
– Total Area 188sqm (approx.)
– Storeroom 4sqm (approx.)
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
LJ Hooker City Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. We are conducting private appointments only, as per government instructions. Please contact the sales agent directly to arrange a private viewing.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own) & refrain from unnecessarily touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.