This well-maintained brick and tile three-bedroom, one-bathroom home is conveniently located in old Halls Head within a few minutes to the Halls Head Shopping Centre, Restaurants and Bunnings. Walking distance to the Glencore Primary School and a short drive to the Mandurah Forum and train station. The block size is approx.717m2 giving a good-sized back yard and room for large shed
This well-maintained Home offers:
• Sizeable master bedroom with built in robes
• Open plan kitchen/dining with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Private separate lounge room towards the front of the home
• Upgraded, bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
• New vinyl plank flooring throughout the home
• Good sized patio and a garden shed
• Easy care, auto reticulated lawns and gardens
This family home is a must see for all buyers, as there is lots of potential to make changes to suite ones needs and appreciate all it has to offer.
For a personalized inspection please contact Ron Barnett today on 0458235163
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.