"BUSINESS & LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY"
Business and Lifestyle Opportunity!
Servicing the Wooroloo township and surrounds, and located within 20 minutes of Mundaring and less than an hour from the CBD, the Wooroloo General Store offers a great business and lifestyle opportunity. Boasting a quaint but spacious general and liquor store, stock feed supply plus a character 3 bedroom cottage, all on a fenced 1813sqm block, here is your chance to escape to the country and become a part of this close knit community.
This unique package consists of:
General and Liquor Store:
• Spacious premises with separate office and secured rear storage area.
• Currently stocking the daily essentials (milk, cigarettes, newspapers, bread etc) plus a
good range of groceries.
• Liquor section with drink fridges and cool room.
• Second internal cool room and freezer storage.
• Extra cool room at rear, toilet and car port parking.
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• 64 solar panels servicing the General Store and the house.
Stock Feed Supply:
• Large secure storage shed with extra parking and easy access to rear.
• Excellent street exposure.
Character Cottage (circa 1930):
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with bath.
• Large lounge room with slow combustion wood fire and split system air con.
• BRAND new kitchen overlooking dining area,
• Enclosed rear yards.
• Property borders picturesque creek.
• Assorted fruit trees including mulberry, nectarine, orange and grapes.
Currently owner-operated, the astute buyer will recognise the potential to further enhance the returns from this already profitable business.
For more information or to arrange to view “Wooroloo General Store” please contact KERRIE-LEE MARRAPODI – 0415 472 838
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.