FIRST HOME OPEN : SUNDAY 17 JANUARY : 12.00-12.45pm
[ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON 25 JANUARY, unless SOLD prior]
Located at the crest of North Beach Road, near the entrance to the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and a short drive from pristine beaches, you will find this generous 768sqm (approx) block with a comfortable 70’s home.
Just 13km’s from the city, and close to the Carine Open Space, premium schooling & the NEWLY redeveloped Karrinyup SC, this sizeable property represents a rare opportunity to buy into this sought after suburb at well beneath the Karrinyup median price (currently $837,000).
Options abound…. Move in and breathe new life into the solidly built, brick & tile, 70’s home; or simply move in to a comfortable liveable home, taking advantage of the spacious child and pet friendly gardens around you. With a large level and dry block (i.e. minimal site costs), you could even rush plans through, demolish and build your dream home with potential views across the golf course & Carine Glades Bushland.
Whatever suits your plans, act quickly to secure this prime, desirable property – with just a handful of 700sqm+ homes available in Karrinyup, you will need to be quick!
Currently tenanted until March 2021. Neat, houseproud tenants wishing to remain, if suits.
· 3 Bedrooms – master with rev cycle A/C. Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-robes.
· Renovated kitchen with rev cycle a/c and casual dining area.
· Lounge with ceiling fan.
· Bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity.
· Laundry with 2 utility cupboards, overheads and outdoor access.
· Solar hot water system with elec backup.
· Undercover Patio area overlooking backyard.
· Enormous rear garden with established trees, plants and large shed.·
· Large 8m x 4.5m (approx) powered shed/ garage with roller door.
· Single carport alongside home.
· Abundant off-street parking for multiple vehicles, trailers, boats and/ or caravans.
· Land area: ±768sqm.