Spacious and Sunlight
Don’t let a dated exterior fool you: this 1970’s family home is both built and equipped to last.
Set on a generous 807m2 block, this three-bedroom renovated property boasts a wide host of lifestyle features ideal for the modern family. Nestled in the heart of the growing Thornlie area, 35 Martindale is steps from local parkland, nearby schools and a family-friendly corner store.
Inside, three larger bedrooms share a solid brick construction atop timber floors, exemplifying an open floorplan defined by sunlit common spaces. A renovated kitchen offers a host of stainless-steel appliances, while a central formal dining room promises evening family meals inside together, against a backdrop of attractive views across the block’s front yard.
There’s a lot to talk about outdoors, too, with the block’s huge front yard (with established frangipani garden) and task-focussed backyard. A larger level lawn is especially notable here – uncommon to the area and featuring not one but TWO garden sheds and dual entertaining patios.
• Sunlit and open three-bedroom floorplan in a family home that’s built to last
• Open-plan spaces and a notably renovated lounge room comprise a property designed for the needs of the modern family
• Three larger bedrooms feature a solid brick construction and timber-hued floors, each with a private position in the house and, for the spacious master bedroom, designated air conditioning
• An airconditioned open formal dining room offers a family-centric common space ideal for nightly family meals, with views out and across the attractive front yard
• Renovated tiled bathroom
• Contemporary renovated kitchen offers a host of modern stainless-steel appliances, including a gas range and double sink atop ample cabinetry
• Huge front and back yards ideal for nearly any use, with the front featuring a well-manicured frangipani garden, and the back an expansive level lawn
• Also outdoors (and ideal for entertaining), two distinct rear patios offer seating space for ample guests
• Secure lockable carport offers tandem parking for two vehicles, as well as backyard access – where there is parking space for plenty more!
• Lindsay Clarke Reserve | 0.065 km
• Martindale Avenue Reserve and Playground | 0.110 km
• Thornlie Continental Food | 0.055 km
• Thornlie Shopping Centre (with Coles, Woolworths and Spudshed) | 1.3 km
• Westfield Carousel | 5.3 km
• Thornlie Train Station | 1.2 km
• Bus Stop | 0.38 km
• Perth CBD | 21.5 km
• Australian Islamic College | 0.49 km
• Thornlie Primary School | 0.63 km
• Yale Primary School | 0.65 km
• Kenwick School | 1.44 km
• Thornlie Senior High School | 1.77 km