Renovated and ready to go!
Only a few minutes strolling distance to the St Ives Murdoch Clubhouse, Pool and Spa area is this beautifully spacious, light and bright, air conditioned 2 bedroom villa. It features beautifully appointed kitchen with quality appliances. There is also the delightful shady courtyard, storage area and lock-up garage. Enjoy all the amenities St Ives Village has to offer such as restaurant, cinema, 4 café’s, lots of activities including Bridge, Tai Chi, morning teas, guest speakers and to keep you safe a 24 emergency call system. It’s all safe, secure and ready for you to move in.
– Refurbished kitchen complete with brand new appliances
– New flooring and painting
– Covered alfresco entertaining with easy-care balcony
– Lock-up garage with storage area inside providing ample space
– Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
– Gas heating and cooking
– 24-hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
– Lease for life
– 4 Clubhouses, each with their own style and excellent facilities
– Resort-style indoor heated swimming pool and spa
– Restaurant with alfresco dining
– Bowling green
– Pool table and darts
– Caravan and trailer carpark
– Short-term rentals for friends and family
– Mini golf course
– Fully equipped gym
– 50-seat cinema
– Activities in ballroom and bar
– Art Studio
– Hairdressing salon
– Visiting beauty and massage therapists
– Podiatrist appointments
– Murdoch University right on your doorstep.
– Just minutes from the Kwinana Freeway, making travelling a breeze.
– Close to local shops for all your grocery needs.
– Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch nearby.
– Just a short drive to Fremantle and boutique restaurants.