Transformed from the ground up, this exquisite residence is simply breathtaking and is sure to impress. From the street you are greeted with a chic and modernised yet unassuming 1960’s facade that opens to a fusion of Parisian ornate detail with industrial concrete.
The home has a faultless design and the luxe style is immediately evident as you walk down the light filled concrete tiled hallway to the open plan living, dining and kitchen area that combines prestige and utter indulgence. The bespoke kitchen is what dreams are made of.
Sophistication reigns in the formal living room/library that is connected to the main home via a glass walkway and upstairs the main bedroom is generous and luxurious with a huge walk-in wardrobe plus a sumptuous ensuite. Outside you will enjoy the entertaining oasis with mature trees and stunning outdoor kitchen made with Nood Co’s signature Chevron Tiles.
Located on a prime parcel of Mt Hawthorn Real estate, here is a fantastic opportunity to secure a property in this extremely sought-after suburb. The home has proudly featured in Open House Perth and Adore Magazine.
Some of the many features include:
– 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus two off street car bays
– Concrete tiling and polished concrete flooring
– Garage/Store with access direct to backyard
– Ducted reverse cycle a/c
– Free standing bath
– Eco fireplace
– 2 ensuite bathrooms
– Gorgeous feature lighting throughout
– Built in study nook
– 376sqm land size
– Prime position with rapid access to the Freeway as well as the Mt Hawthorn cafe precinct, Leederville’s high street, the CBD and Perth’s stunning beaches
– Walking distance to the nature reserve at Lake Monger
– Designed by Ryan Arc Architects