Home and land package in prestigious street
3 Osborne Road is an opportunity to take advantage of 2020 building prices due to go up in 2021 and a saving on stamp duty compared to buying an established home!
All the highly detailed work is already done, with council-approved plans for a two-storey home with a striking contemporary street presence. This home and land package really is the easy way to create your own fresh, low-maintenance lifestyle in this desirable location: with the site cleared and ready to go, all you need to do is take the next step and start the build.
The result will be a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a ground-floor north-facing study near the entry, ideal for working from home. The two bedrooms on the lower level look out to the alfresco, and the double garage features a storeroom and internal access.
There’s a ‘floating box’ feeling to the upper level, where the open-plan kitchen, living and dining flow to the balcony and the treed outlook, with laser cut screening adding texture to the exterior. The master suite is secluded on this level, with en-suite, separate powder room, walk-in-robe, and long northern windows welcoming the light.
Walk down to the Left Bank and the river, stroll to Richmond Primary, enjoy easy access to local shopping and transport, or head down the road to Fremantle centre. Inspect the exciting plans and grasp the opportunity to create something new amongst the grand history of Osborne Road.
For further details or to request a copy of the original plans, specifications and inclusions, please contact Exclusive Selling Agent Stefanie Dobro from White House Property Partners on 0409 229 115.
• Home and land package with fully detailed plans and council approval by Terrace Homes
• An opportunity to further change and personalise the home to suit your style and needs
• Build with Terrace Homes, which is part of WA’s largest home builder group BCG
• Rare street front site in prime East Fremantle street
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, alfresco, double garage
• Two-storey with open-plan flowing to upper-level balcony
• Secluded master suite upstairs
• Sleek contemporary design, low-maintenance living
• Near the river, Richmond Primary, shopping, transport
**Photographs are used for illustration purposes only and may depict fixtures, finishes and features not included with Terrace Homes. Excluded items include but are not limited to landscaping, fencing, furniture, window treatments, light fittings and outdoor barbeques. Package may be subject to Terrace Homes procedure of purchase. Package subject to two separate contracts. Land to be subject to separate contract with developer. This design and illustrations remain the property of Terrace Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consent.**