THE SUMMER ENTERTAINER! 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY/5TH BEDROOM + POOL
*** All attendees will be required to wear a facemask as per COVID-19 requirements***
Positioned on a spacious 778sqm block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 sparkling bathrooms, multiple living areas, study/5th bedroom, large patio and a sparkling below ground pool.
If school zones are important this home is positioned to allow optional intakes between Riverton Primary School and Rostrata Primary School. This home is positioned within the Willetton High School Zone and Rossmoyne intake** (see conditions noted below)
This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle. Riverton Leisureplex, Canning River Bicentennial Park, public transport are all nearby. The home is less than 1.5km to Stockland Riverton where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
• Multiple living areas including a spacious open plan living and dining positioned at the front of the home.
• The kitchen offers a spacious L shape bench top with panoramic window with an outlook over the back patio and lawned area. There is plenty of cupboard space and storage. For the chef of the home there is a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
• Leading from the kitchen area is an open plan living & dining area with a slow combustion wood fire heater for those cool winter nights.
• The main living areas offer flexible configurations and will certainly keep the whole family happy.
• The master bedroom is positioned down a separate wing of the home to the secondary bedrooms. The master is light and bright with walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are all positioned down the back wing of the home all offering built in robes. Bed 3 & 4 overlook the pool area, giving a holiday resort feel from the comfort of your own home.
• The main bathroom has undergone a full renovation with separate shower and bath, finished in high gloss white with floor to ceiling tiling and quality stainless-steel fixtures.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round
• As we step outside we have a large gable patio area, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax while being able to watch the kids splash around the sparkling below ground pool.
• Kid and pet friendly grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
• Timber sun deck area for relaxing. Enjoy the tropical resort lifestyle without having to leave the front door.
• 6.6Kw Solar Panels with Fronius Inverter to help keep the electricity bills low
• Two car garage with extra length perfect for motorbikes, storage or space to set up a workshop.
• Plenty of space for additional parking in the driveway as well as an additional driveway perfect for boats, trailers or a caravan.
Primary School – This home is positioned within the optional intake area for Riverton Primary School & Rostrata Primary School.
High School – Willetton Senior High School Intake & Rossmoyne Senior High School based on the criteria below**
** Secondary students who reside south of High Road in the local-intake area of Riverton Primary School, and who were enrolled at Riverton Primary School for the whole of the year whilst in Year 6 at that school, are entitled to attend Rossmoyne Senior High School.
Further Details with Local Intake Maps >> https://www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsonline/home.do
Block Size: 778sqm
Build Year: 1987
Built Area (Living): 186sqm
Built Area (Total): 204sqm
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $
Water Rates: $
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
220m – Nearest Bus Stop
800m – Riverton Leisureplex
800m – Riverton Reserve
1.4km – Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
1.4km – Canning River Walk Trails (Bicentennial Park)
1.8km – Riverton Primary School
2.2km – Rostrata Primary School
3.5km – Willetton Senior High School
3.7km – Rossmoyne Senior High School
BOOK AN INSPECTION
In such a competitive market, especially for homes in this tightly held pocket you will need to act quickly. Because if you don’t, someone else will.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the client guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.