Ocean Views, Sunsets & Subdivision Potential!
VIEWS THAT MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED!!
Nestled on a spacious 705sqm block with R20/25 zoning on what is arguably one of Sorrento’s best streets, this comfortable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home and its stunning elevated site benefits from a breathtaking panoramic ocean vista and has subdivision potential, with access from the rear laneway simply an added bonus.
Our famous Rottnest Island and the historic port of Fremantle can be clearly seen from your doorstep, whilst the sunken formal lounge and a raised dining room – also reserved for those special occasions – have been designed to capitalise on the spectacular views on offer when hosting guests. Also downstairs is the open-plan kitchen, meals and family area that enjoys a splendid aspect to Hillarys Marina.
This part of the house seamlessly extends outdoors to a wonderful entertaining alfresco that shares the seascape and overlooks a separate gazebo and a sparkling swimming pool for the ultimate summer experience. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are on the ground floor, inclusive of a delightful master suite with both built-in and walk-in wardrobes, plus an ensuite. Wake up to spectacular views of the glorious coast from your bed.
The entire top floor doubles as a massive games – or extra living room with soaring high ceilings, a truly awe-inspiring 180-degree Indian Ocean panorama and a delightful balcony to soak it all up on, with a staircase linking the upper level to the pool and relaxing external setting. Front and rear garages also have you covered as far as parking goes.
Outstanding coastal living awaits you here, with the beautiful Marmion Beach and the iconic Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club all just walking distance away and the lush Robin Reserve, Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College, Duncraig Senior High School, cafes, restaurants, sporting facilities, major shopping centres, Hillarys Boat Harbour, train stations and even the freeway only a matter of minutes from your door . Secure your future by the sea today!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Huge upstairs games/living room with high ceilings, 180-degree ocean views (including Fremantle, Rottnest and Hillarys) from the windows and sun-deck balcony, roof storage and more
• Casual open kitchen/meals/family area with views to Hillarys Boat Harbour, a breakfast bar and contemporary appliances
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms both have built-in desks, BIR’s and views to Hillarys
• 4th bedroom with built-in storage
• Outdoor access from laundry
• Separate toilet
• Double linen press
• Single lock-up garage at the front of property – with extra room for storage and ample driveway parking
• Separate double garage with rear laneway access
• Gas-bayonet heating
• Electric security window shutters
• Gas-storage hot-water system
• Fully reticulated
• Side access
• Generous 15m frontage