YOUR WAIT IS OVER!
Immaculately presented, complete with all the extras and situated in a sought-after street location, this home will not last! From the generous sized master bedroom to the multiple living areas and open plan living design overlooking the swimming pool, this home offers a light, bright and contemporary space that is as functional as it is appealing. Adjoining the living area, the sliding doors lead to the paved outdoor entertaining area with below ground swimming pool and easy-care gardens. Situated on a generous sized 560 sqm block, in a sought after ‘Circle’ road in the heart of Kinross and just minutes to local parks, shops, Kinross Primary and Kinross College, Currambine Train Station and Burns Beach, this property is sure to please all buyers!
This property deserves your IMMEDIATE inspection as it will not last long, so call today!
Key features include:
* Tiled entry hall to large formal lounge and dining
* Master bedroom inc walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Spacious open plan kitchen, family and meals inc 2 x TV points, gas and Foxtel points
* Kitchen inc built in pantry, fridge recess, microwave perch, built in oven, gas cooktop, double s/s sink and dishwasher recess
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 inc built in robes and TV points
* 2nd bathroom inc shower, bath and vanity
* Laundry, built in linen cupboard and separate 2nd toilet
* Private backyard inc feature pitched patio over paved entertaining area and a fantastic below ground swimming pool
* Landscaped, paved and easy-care yards (front yard is auto reticulated)
* Double carport and large driveway that comfortably parks additional vehicles
* Wide street frontage with loads of additional parking room at the front to park a caravan, boat, trailer, work van/ute etc
* Ducted air-conditioning and separate ducted heating unit throughout
* Security alarm system
* Gas storage hot water system
* Built 1999 on approx 560 sqm block