GRAND, STYLISH and CLASSY!
– 4 BEDROOM X 3 BATHROOM FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN QUIET CUL- DE -SAC
– THEATRE ROOM
– DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE
– LOW MAINTENANCE
Buyer Price Guide: Offers Above $920,000
First impressions are important, and this architectural oasis does not disappoint. You enter the house through stunning solid french timber doors, which open to a large reception area flooded with natural light and beautiful chandelier.
This clever design maximizes privacy, while introducing sunlight and green views into every part of the home. There’s no dark corners or dingy hard-to-use rooms.
The floor plan offers a cosy formal lounge (or television room) as well as spacious open plan living/meals/kitchen. Outside, outdoor patio are ready for entertaining at a moment’s notice.
Accommodating guests is a pleasure, with king-sized bedrooms suites tucked away in their own private wing. Two bedrooms have its own bathroom and walk-in robes.
Not to be outdone, the master suite is pure indulgence – a huge space featuring a walk-around’ wardrobe, plus a luxurious ensuite with a spa bath, toilet and his-and-her vanities.
Sophisticated, spacious and secure, this very special home allows you to do away with the burdensome maintenance concerns associated with a larger property – without any compromise on quality or privacy.
Situated in a cul-de-sac just 500 metres from the Swan River and walking distance to the Burswood Entertainment Complex, you have everything you could possibly want on your doorstep including public transport, shops, dining options, parks, walking/cycling trails, schools, Vic Park, Belmont Forum and Perth City. Plus, you have easy access to the airport, Great Eastern Highway, Graham Farmer Freeway and Tonkin Highway.
Don’t delay in expressing your enthusiasm. Properties like this are sought after, and they sell quickly!
– 2009 built 4 bedroom x 3 bathroom large family home split over two levels
– Massive open plan design
– Upstairs and downstairs living areas
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and quality appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– Theatre room
– Lounge with fireplace
– 4 king-size bedrooms
– Timber flooring throughout
– Abundance of built-in storage throughout
– Large separate laundry area with ample storage
– Extra powder room
– Security system
– Security gate at the front of home
– Secure double lock up garage with storage area
– Low maintenance gardens
– Secure lease until September 2021
– Easy access to public transport to the CBD or airport
– Easy access onto Great Eastern Highway and Orrong Road
– Minutes away from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Belmont Oasis
– Crown Entertainment Complex
– International and Domestic Airport
– St Augustine’s Primary School
– Rivervale Primary School
– Swan River
Council Rates: $2122.19 p/a
Water Rates: $1449.07 p/a
For further information or to inspect this property call Chris O’Brien on 0452 581 831 or email email@example.com