FABULOUS ON FRENCH STREET ...
Welcome Home …. to 250 French Street, Tuart Hill.
Conveniently situated less than 8km from the CBD, this spacious home is perfectly located for those wanting a short commute to all Perth has to offer whilst also being just a short drive from the beach.
Built in 2004 this beautiful double-storey property features spacious family living, with low maintenance outdoor areas and a large double garage with internal storage space, making it equally attractive to owner occupiers and investors alike.
This move-in ready home has just been freshly painted in neutral tones throughout, and represents excellent value for money in the suburb. We are expecting it to sell quickly.
– Spacious open-plan downstairs family living/dining/kitchen area
– Light-filled formal lounge
– Gas heating bayonet
– Well-appointed kitchen with roll down hatch and 4 burner Technika oven
– BOSCH security alarm
– Rheem 4 Star hot water system
– Daikin split-system aircon
– 3 bathrooms in total
– Spacious Master Bedroom with 2 double robes
– Two further good sized bedrooms, both with double BIRs
– Mitsubishi reverse-cycle aircon to first floor
– Outdoor alfresco/courtyard area with Pergola
– Secure remote-controlled double garage
– Additional driveway parking for a further 2 vehicles
– Low maintenance
– Lock and leave
Perth CBD – 7.6km
Scarborough Beach – 9.3km
Bus stop – 350m
Stirling Train Station – 4.1km
Call Marie Staniland on 0466 336 488 with any queries and for further information on this fabulous property. I look forward to welcoming you through the first home open this weekend!