SOLD | By Christine Hutcheon
The love and care of an original owner home shows in every aspect of this immaculate family property. The inside is relaxed and inviting and the outside offers three distinct entertaining areas including a fenced pool – you will be impressed!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• A large sun-filled atrium greets you as you enter through double doors and beautiful Travertine floors in the entry
• An air of calm and charm is the key in the formal lounge and dining room. Plantation shutters and built-in units add to the appeal.
• With an outlook to the back garden the renovated kitchen is adjacent to the casual meals and family room and includes an Asko dishwasher, gas cooktop and rangehood
• The family living area is the hub of the home and opens to the central atrium on one side and the back patio and garden on the other side. The atrium might also be used as a games room or
children’s activity area
• The main suite at the front of the home includes built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
• Three more bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with shower/bath and vanity – neutral tiling also
• Laundry with room for fridge and freezer
• Hidden behind the front brick wall is a fenced saltwater pool
• Double lock up carport with auto door and extra loft space storage
• Lush, easy-care gardens with automatic bore and reticulation from the submersible pump and plenty of room in the back yard for kids and pets to romp and play
• Three reverse cycle air conditioning units for year-round comfort
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Electronic security system
All one level with no stairs will suit empty nesters, the nearby parks, grassed garden and pool will suit families of all ages and everyone will love the convenient location.
Nestled in a quiet street only a short walk to parks, shops, train station, schools (Bull Creek Primary & Leeming Senior High School Zones) and all community amenities, plus only minutes by car to Garden City, Freeway entrances, hospitals, colleges and Murdoch University. If location is what you are looking for, you can tick that box.
To book your viewing or for more information, contact Christine Hutcheon today.