An Entertainer's Paradise!
Be quick to view this sensationally presented 255sqm tri-level townhouse, set in the heart of East Perth, that is upgraded both inside and out to the nines, with space to entertain all year round, the option to have a downstairs off ice, or self-contained living, and no strata fees to speak of.
A very solid brick design is complemented by the soft and modern interiors, with an array of high quality finishes including solid timber flooring, built-in cabinetry, an all weather alfresco and bbq area, as well as a recently renovated master bathroom, completed with a soaking bath.
The downstairs area is versatile for many uses, and can be set up as a self contained space for older children, when guests come to stay, and extra source of income should you Air BnB, or you can run a home business from this area, as the zoning in this location allows for it.
With a dedicated middle floor for living, with well-appointed galley kitchen, tv & lounge and great entertainer’s terrace to spill out on, having friends and family over will be a breeze. The top floor is your own private space and generously appointed for the couple who live in it, with the City skyline to take in of a night.
An affordable residential option that has nearly every box ticked in terms of usability, style, location and quality, and not going to last long in this fast paced market. Call to view to today!
– Solid bamboo flooring throughout the main living
– Renovated alfresco area for all weather entertaining
– Recently upgraded master ensuite complete with bath
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Ethanol fireplace for those warm winter nights
– Ducted vacuum system & alarm
– High ceiling and a neutral colour palette
– Low maintenance lock up and leave
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– Close to bus stops, with easy access to free CAT bus services around CBD
– 200m to the Swan River
– 150m to Graham Farmer Freeway
– 300m to Claisebrook Cove
– 600m to Victoria Gardens (over the Trafalgar Bridge)
– 750m to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.2km to Optus Stadium
– 2.6km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimesnions:
– Total Area 255sqm
– Internal 165sqm
– Outside 51sqm
– Council $2,133.25
– Water $1,293.78